News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

dreamfinder912

More like Disney just completely screwing with the inventory for 1 PM after allocating almost 2 hours to the 7 AM drop plus a delayed start
I did think it was really strange to see it open for THAT long this morning. Like for a very touchy ride that has quite a lot of downtime you'd think they'd limit the 7am drop if only to avoid the "it's been 7 hours and my group hasn't been called" complaints. Why even have a 1pm drop, nevermind a 1pm accessible from anywhere if you put that much inventory to 7am?

IanDLBZF

Best of luck!
New York City Thank You GIF by Brenroy

Royal Purple Pigment

I haven't been paying much attention but got on at 1 PM and got a boarding group in the 80s. At 1 PM the estimated wait was 215 minutes. Now at 4 PM the estimated wait is 265 minutes and it is "Not Boarding". I am not at the parks yet. Any chance I am getting on this today?

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
I haven't been paying much attention but got on at 1 PM and got a boarding group in the 80s. At 1 PM the estimated wait was 215 minutes. Now at 4 PM the estimated wait is 265 minutes and it is "Not Boarding". I am not at the parks yet. Any chance I am getting on this today?
Edit - weather delay for lightning around 5pm, group was called at 7:09pm. Not a great first day for previews. Good luck!
I have group 62 from the 7am drop. It's still 101 and saying after 7pm.

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
The average so far today is 5 mins/BG.

They got up to BG 29 at 1:28pm before the ride broke down.

The park closes at 10pm, but they usually stop calling BG's about an hour before park close, so 9pm.

There is about ~6 hours of park hours left minus 1 hour = 5 hours.
Within those 5 hours they should be able to call about 60 BG's.

So given that, if there is no more breakdowns/closures, they should get to around the ~BG 90s by tonight.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 1 Stats (6/13) [Day 1/6 AP previews]:
7am: 7341.4 secs, or ~2 hours 2 mins
1pm: 2.5 secs*
*the morning 7am drop lasted longer than afternoon 1pm drop

BG 100 is the last BG called for the day at 8pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 11:40am
1:28 - 4:15pm
5:04 - 6:15pm
6:21 - 6:50pm

Average pace: 5mins/BG until 5pm, 2mins/BG from 7pm to close.

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 2hr 2m -> 2hr 2m (+0)
1pm: 2.5s -> 2.5s (+0)

That does it for Day 1 of Tiana's Bayou Adventure!
1000012224.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom