News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

retr0gate

if you cancel a park reservation does it also cancel your BG? Ideally would like to head straight to MK instead of scanning into EPCOT and then immediately leaving

Vclguy90

Yea I'm led to believe that the 1pm slot is extremely limited because they are anticipating downtime. Meaning, I don't that it has the same capacity as the 7am slot. I think it's by design. Which is super messed up.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
My tracker only got 1 hit today for the afternoon 1pm drop!

At this point I have no clue why or what's happening. There hasn't been any downtime or closures yet today (just a small delayed opening), but things were looking fine leading up to the VQ drop.. :(
I guess my questions would be:

Is it possible the morning pool of BG is significantly larger than the 1PM? (In anticipation of breakdowns and stoppages) Whereas the fewer afternoon/evening BGs can facilitate a hard close of the queue before the park shuts down to ensure maximum overnight time to work on the ride?

Or the morning ridership pool is significantly smaller than the 1PM since it open up to all AP holder regardless of park ? But to have such a large discrepancy is weird.

Vclguy90

Get a Tianna beignet instead to drown your sorrow. It will likely leave you with a better taste in your mouth than actually experiencing the ride. More Timeless, More Relevant, More Disney!
It Hurts Chris Hemsworth GIF by First We Feast

brettf22

Premium Member
Day 2 made it to BG100 around 4:40. That was the max number yesterday. It’s now been stuck on BG100 for about 20 mins. I’m wondering if they’re shutting it down after 100.

Edit: Well, so much for that theory. Currently on 105.

Last edited:

gorillaball

Day 2 made it to BG100 around 4:40. That was the max number yesterday. It’s now been stuck on BG100 for about 20 mins. I’m wondering if they’re shutting it down after 100.

Edit: Well, so much for that theory. Currently on 105.
If they shut it down very early while all us 1p shutout people are out of luck that will be a slap in the face.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 2 Stats (6/14) [Day 2/6 AP previews]:
7am: 1413.2 secs, or ~24 mins
1pm: 1.4 secs*
*the morning 7am drop lasted longer than afternoon 1pm drop

BG 119 (+19) is the last BG called for the day at 6:29pm.

Notable stoppages:
9:00 - 9:39am
1:45 - 3:17pm
4:36 - 5:10pm
6:29 - 10:00pm (could be no more BG's left to call?)

Average pace: 5mins/BG until 5pm, 2mins/BG from 7pm to close.

VQ Drop Mean/Average:
7am: 24m -> 24m (+0)
1pm: 1.4s -> 1.4s (+0)

That does it for Day 2 of Tiana' Bayou Adventure!
1000012233.png

easyrowrdw

It seemed like they cleared the queue at some point after the 6:29 call due to weather. I think it reopened around 7:20. I don’t know how long they ran it with people after that.

vikescaper

Have they been lenient with late arrivals? We got group 15 and I am not sure if we will make it there in time since we have to drop the dogs off at the kennel and then park.

Broncofan10

Have they been lenient with late arrivals? We got group 15 and I am not sure if we will make it there in time since we have to drop the dogs off at the kennel and then park.
I wish there was a trade function - we got 63 but would prefer 15 😂. Not sure what happened - I got the dreaded “something. Went wrong” message twice before finally getting a boarding group on the third try.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom