News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

JKick95

I shouldn’t have an issue getting there in time for my call back. However, have we received word yet if they are running the virtual queue like Tron or Guardians? As in Tron you must be there when you are called and Guardians does not matter.

gerarar

Premium Member
@gerarar it didn’t even last a minute, didn’t it?
Guess that answers my question then.
My tracker was able to get 2 positive hits before getting a negative hit (VQ closed). So it was really really quick today for the afternoon 1pm drop with <2.5 secs.

If the delayed openings continue, won't be surprised if this becomes the trend. Another thing Disney could do is lower the allotment for the morning 7am window so there's more (theoretical) spots/availability for the afternoon 1pm drop.

IanDLBZF

My tracker was able to get 2 positive hits before getting a negative hit (VQ closed). So it was really really quick today for the afternoon 1pm drop with <2.5 secs.

If the delayed openings continue, won't be surprised if this becomes the trend. Another thing Disney could do is lower the allotment for the morning 7am window so there's more (theoretical) spots/availability for the afternoon 1pm drop.
Oh No Ugh GIF by Sporting KC

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom