News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
I think we should start a pool…I say 90 days before the first AA goes into B mode and/or a log developing a leak…
Alright, I'll give you a Dole Whip and a Fastpass if-
  1. There's an evac within the first week its reopened
  2. There's a major animatronic malfunction within a month
  3. It never hits a 4 hour wait like Splash did its last night

mattpeto

We don’t know yet. My opinion was that they would drop Tron’s ILL before SDMT.
I don’t know, Guardians has been running ILL/VQ with no end in sight.

I think Tron will stay on ILL for a long time. I don’t think they will use a VQ for TBA. It will be standby/ILL and 7DMT will shift to Genie+.

bmr1591

I don’t know, Guardians has been running ILL/VQ with no end in sight.

I think Tron will stay on ILL for a long time. I don’t think they will use a VQ for TBA. It will be standby/ILL and 7DMT will shift to Genie+.

Most days I see 7DMT selling out ILLs before Tron. It’s an incredibly popular family coaster that has broad appeal. It’ll stick to ILL before Tron.

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
Ah I didn't realize that.

Anyone in the parks tonight take a picture of the water in the flume?
A friend of mine sent this to me, very low level compared to the first test, or it was at the same level at one point and drained.
IMG_20240204_000318_633.jpg

Guys, the same question but now more relevant than ever. At this point, considering that the work on the outside in my opinion is almost finished and that inside I don't think they are so far behind, considering that they are starting to do the tests with the water, don't you think that this attraction will certainly be open already at the beginning of summer? I'll be going to the parks mid-to-late July, so I'm optimistic. What do you say?

yensidtlaw1969

Guys, the same question but now more relevant than ever. At this point, considering that the work on the outside in my opinion is almost finished and that inside I don't think they are so far behind, considering that they are starting to do the tests with the water, don't you think that this attraction will certainly be open already at the beginning of summer? I'll be going to the parks mid-to-late July, so I'm optimistic. What do you say?
Mid-to-late July?

No promises, but at this point it seems likely.

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
If it's not open by then, I'd be surprised, but we should know very soon (officially).

My personal theory is if it's not ready by May 24th, then July 1st seems the most likely.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet:

EFOC24_DateAnnoucement_1920x1080-white-3-scaled.jpg

And, for obvious reasons, reopening a water ride in summer and adding capacity to Magic Kingdom for 4th of July crowds would make sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom