News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Get some dynamite from Big Thunder
Or Crazy Harry, which will then lead to the Muppets retheme of Tiana’s
Crazy_Harry.JPG.jpg

lewisc

In order for the drop to change, it would a large rebuild of the track which would be very visible.
Not everyone has visited the construction site. Not everyone reads the blogs and look at the photos. Everyone doesn't known as much as most of the posters in this thread.

The standard seems to be asking if Tiana will be as good as Splash, of course I mean when everything worked and was in good condition. Few, if anyone, thinks it will be better

In the Parks
No
The standard seems to be asking if Tiana will be as good as Splash, of course I mean when everything worked and was in good condition. Few, if anyone, thinks it will be better
You bring up a good point. How long do we think Tiana will last in opening day condition? The operational and maintenance issues with its predecessor still apply to this one. If TDO doesn't invest the time and $$ to maintain it, it's going to break.

plutofan15

Not everyone has visited the construction site. Not everyone reads the blogs and look at the photos. Everyone doesn't known as much as most of the posters in this thread.
That's all fine and dandy except that it was posted in these forums which consist of hardcore Disney people and fanboys who obsess over the tiniest detail of everything Disney. Pretty sure that this has been known since the project began. Can you imagine the amount of pages that would been on here if Disney decided to change the drop?
Few, if anyone, thinks it will be better
That is a big assumption you are making on behalf of everyone.

_caleb

It's only a pointless statement if you already know that the ride track isn't changing. Not everyone knows that.
And do we KNOW the track isn’t changing? Like, at all? I’ve seen some making that assumption, but I don’t think I’ve seen any official statements to that effect.

JD80

Not even a portion of the interior? Why are you so sure?
1) I'm sure we would have seen some kind of permitting and staging of new materials somewhere. I think someone would have found pictures of track.

2) I would have a strong guess that marketing would have jumped on this somewhere in their parksvlog previews.

3) Changing out the layout would have seen more construction and structural changes to the show building. We would not be seeing water last night if they had to do that.

My guesses though, I don't know anything.

Smiley/OCD

You bring up a good point. How long do we think Tiana will last in opening day condition? The operational and maintenance issues with its predecessor still apply to this one. If TDO doesn't invest the time and $$ to maintain it, it's going to break.
I think we should start a pool…I say 90 days before the first AA goes into B mode and/or a log developing a leak…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom