News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
I have to say, the title of the review from Blog Mickey is pathetic. Very sad to see the state of things and how low standards have fallen.
Ultimately, people need to come to their own conclusion on this. There were a lot of points in the review that I disagreed with, but I can't say that it wasn't well thought out and comprehensive.

The one takeaway that I got from it was that the author seemed like they were really really really trying to convince themselves to believe their own review.

Kirby86

It's going to be a real shame if the DL version ends up being superior, it'll be like Runaway Railway in CA vs FL. I'm shocked WDI actually rethemed Florida first tbh, I thought they would do CA and then do FL to get a feel of things.
I think a lot of us thought that would've been the smart ting to do but alas what do we know? Again this ride seems very Disneyland centric even their marketing focused on Land the majority of the time.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Disney has shared a group photo from the ceremony this morning:

1718027871143.png

TheRealSkull

It's going to be a real shame if the DL version ends up being superior, it'll be like Runaway Railway in CA vs FL. I'm shocked WDI actually rethemed Florida first tbh, I thought they would do CA and then do FL to get a feel of things.
Let's be honest, it probably will be. Considering Disneyland's is a little shorter, considering the logs cut through the water quicker, and will be able to fill the space a little more with the fewer animatronics they have. I heard from somewhere (I could be entirely wrong) for their version, some of the old America Sings animatroinics might stay to fill in space, but then again, why couldn't they do the same in Florida with the duplicates?

I wouldn't necessarily compare this to Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway, as we are just comparing the queues here with nearly the same ride-through layout, minus a few changes.

I really think if they just filled the space more and incorporated more of an intimidating ending, fans would have been happy. Who's to say that isn't a change they can't implement in the future? What if there was a Halloween overlay they could put into the ride where Dr. F plays a huge role? I don't think it would be entirely out of the question, and if it turns out to be a wild success, maybe they'll make it a permanent change. A new animatronic or two of Dr. F, and boom. Already it's better.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Here are details on an opening day commemorative print package:

What’s more, to celebrate the opening of the attraction on June 28, we are excited to start offering a commemorative print package at the General Store, located at the exit of the attraction. This special package will be available in addition to the standard attraction photo prints also available for purchase.

Tiana's Bayou Adventure PhotoPass Commemorative Print Package

This $32.95+tax commemorative print package will feature an 8×10 print of your attraction photo, two recipe cards, a note of thanks from Tiana and two specialty prints of Tiana and friends. In addition, you also receive a digital copy of the attraction photo in your photo gallery in the My Disney Experience app.

Bayou

Here are details on an opening day commemorative print package:

What’s more, to celebrate the opening of the attraction on June 28, we are excited to start offering a commemorative print package at the General Store, located at the exit of the attraction. This special package will be available in addition to the standard attraction photo prints also available for purchase.

Tiana's Bayou Adventure PhotoPass Commemorative Print Package's Bayou Adventure PhotoPass Commemorative Print Package

This $32.95+tax commemorative print package will feature an 8×10 print of your attraction photo, two recipe cards, a note of thanks from Tiana and two specialty prints of Tiana and friends. In addition, you also receive a digital copy of the attraction photo in your photo gallery in the My Disney Experience app.

Great Value!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom