News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So is it true ā€œweā€ are the special spice, or is it the critters?
Everyone who shows up is the special spice, as per PJ Morton's song.

However, the original impetus for trekking along with Tiana was because Naveen messed up getting a band for the party. And so, we gather three bayou critter bands and Tiana sings how we're all the special spice of the party and not the found spice.

I guess the finale song can be called....

Morton's salt!!

Disney Glimpses

What could've been...
1717083405076.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The true solution is that we should start very regimented and government mandated training regiment for 4 year olds so our weak children can walk all day without a stroller starting at the age of 4.
All playgrounds shall be equipped with treadmills. Just put an ipad with Moana on a loop at the top just out of reach to keep them on it.

JohnD

I definitely care more about strollers being out of the way. Thereā€™s a whole theme park for children, ya know?
This is nothing against you. I think it just says a lot about how much strollers have overtaken the parks that not even play areas are immune from being replaced by stroller parking. Reminds me of the song, "They paved paradise and put up a parking lot." In this instance they couldn't be bothered to retheme a play area and the parking lot is stroller parking.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom