News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
mark wahlberg no GIF by Daddy's Home's Home
Sorry, couldn't help myself this morning. :angelic:

Tha Realest

For me in the ending line of "Because your special spice makes us complete" sounds like "And always let your conscience be your guide".
So is it true “we” are the special spice, or is it the critters?

If true, some of the goofiest rumors around: set in a salt mine, we are the missing ingredient, being shrunk down to size, and no Facilier - seem to have come about?

MouseEarsMom33

While I understand your point and agree in principle of having the strollers out of the way, putting strollers in that exact location sends the signal of caring more about strollers than having a play area for children.
From pictures I've seen of the queue weeks ago, it looks like they have a garden play center for kids in the line similar to Winnie the Pooh ride. Keeping kids busy in the queue is likely more important.

Also, isn't Disney World itself a play area for children? The prior play area seemed extra and small to me (and I had young kids at one time at Disney World) and not needed for the ride.

JD80

The true solution is that we should start very regimented and government mandated training regiment for 4 year olds so our weak children can walk all day without a stroller starting at the age of 4.

This will give us enough room to build god knows how many more playgrounds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom