News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

dig311dug

I do wish that we would have gotten the original story but they didn’t do that for whatever reason. So I can’t dwell on what we didn’t get. Especially when everything they have shown us has genuinely surprised me.
It's to promote the new animated series... which won't last long.
Rather short sighted imo; similar to MRR which ended those styles of mickey cartoons a year or so ago.

headintheclouds

I don’t understand the need to waste time on being negative. It’s happening! Either ride the ride and try to enjoy it or skip it and sing zippity doo dah until the gators come home. Either way, Splash is gone.

Anyway…the animatronics look so good! This is making me so excited for this ride! I hope we get an announcement next week! I also wanna see the Naveen animatronic.

JustInTime

I don’t understand the need to waste time on being negative. It’s happening! Either ride the ride and try to enjoy it or skip it and sing zippity doo dah until the gators come home. Either way, Splash is gone.

Anyway…the animatronics look so good! This is making me so excited for this ride! I hope we get an announcement next week! I also wanna see the Naveen animatronic.
Exactly this.

TheCoasterNerd

In the Parks
No

Best thing I've read all day!!

ToTBellHop

He looks very good but why does it look like he has fur on? I’m not sure I like that finish for a reptile.
Works for Kermit…if an amphibian can be plush, why not a reptile?

Kids wouldn’t have been scared if the carnitaurus was a plushy…

These AAs look fabulous. We are so lucky to get an AA tour de force after the company shied away from them for so long. Go with what you do best, Disney. And your animatronics are certainly the best around.

EricsBiscuit

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but I saw that there were signs saying Tiana 7 , Tiana 5 and Louis 5, maybe these are numbered and is actually showing that we are getting 7+ animatronics of Tiana, and 5+ of Louis.
If you look closely, it’s actually the scene number. Why? Because the first Louis we will see on the ride according to the Imagineer was Louis 5 DL. Hence the number is the scene number.

Edit: interesting all the AAs were from DL. Maybe because they’ve already installed them at MK.

dig311dug

option 3: skip the unmaintained U.S. parks and visit tokyo disney for the original (better) splash mtn. :)

ToTBellHop

If you look closely, it’s actually the scene number. Why? Because the first Louis we will see on the ride according to the Imagineer was Louis 5 DL. Hence the number is the scene number.

Edit: interesting all the AAs were from DL. Maybe because they’ve already installed them at MK.
Correct. I presume they are saving on-ride images for the opening announcement.

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes

another clip, presumably this is from the final scene. I think we can put to bed the lack of AA on this ride.

Yep. This is what we saw in the finale renders from @SplashMountainArchives. It's nice to see everyone finally realizing how incredible this ride is going to be and why I've been following it so closely. I will say though, I'm shocked we got this big of a reveal before the opening date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom