News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Incomudro

Now THIS is what Disney should be doing promo-wise.
To add to my own post...
I love this because it reminds me of my original fascination with Disney when I was little.
When I would videos of the AA's on The Wonderful World of Disney, and when I first went to WDW the year it opened and saw Pirates, Haunted Mansion, 20K, and Jungle Cruise.
When the Disney parks were like no place else on earth.
It's the "magic" I wanted to introduce to my sons when I first took them to WDW some 15 years ago.

Rivergirl05

With passholder VIP days ending June 26, I'm taking a lucky guess Tiana will open after.
1000008071.png

DCBaker

Premium Member
From a new article at the LA Times:

"Expect Tiana’s Bayou Adventure to be full of large-scale show scenes. Press were shown four different iterations of Tiana. Early in the attraction she’ll greet guests from a perch, then as the ride continues, she’ll get closer to passengers — in one instance even directing a critter band. The attraction will culminate in a giant Mardi Gras musical celebration. Characters from the film, including Tiana’s friend Charlotte La Bouff — adorned in a pink, felt-like dress — and a regal Eudora (Tiana’s mother) will welcome guests into the final scene."

zipadee999

Did anybody else notice Louis’s tail sticking out of the log Tiana is sitting on in the video? I think this is a Brer Butt reference and will probably be placed just before the Laughin Place drop.

Splash is and will always be my favorite attraction (or at least in the rotation with HM and TOT), and I can say that I’m impressed. These look like some quality figures, and it was nice to see in that video that it looks imagineering has gone back to their roots.

Mikomike12

From a new article at the LA Times:

"Expect Tiana’s Bayou Adventure to be full of large-scale show scenes. Press were shown four different iterations of Tiana. Early in the attraction she’ll greet guests from a perch, then as the ride continues, she’ll get closer to passengers — in one instance even directing a critter band. The attraction will culminate in a giant Mardi Gras musical celebration. Characters from the film, including Tiana’s friend Charlotte La Bouff — adorned in a pink, felt-like dress — and a regal Eudora (Tiana’s mother) will welcome guests into the final scene."

“Early in the attraction she’ll greet guests from a perch” hm, where could this be?

EagleScout610

Causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
“Early in the attraction she’ll greet guests from a perch” hm, where could this be?
Based on the computer render, to me it looks like where Br'er Bear was tied up in the rabbit trap.
Screen Shot 2024-04-04 at 1.08.14 PM.png

264637459_40ab84162d.jpeg

fb53127485aded42ed5a42d6178e3293.jpeg

That's the only place on DL's I can think of that matches with the tree and angle of what seems to be bank of the flume going in a circle. It might be the same for WDW, but they might be doing what Splash did and slightly rearranging the story scenes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom