News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

WDWFREAK53

The Easter Egg fits perfectly with this story. She has a tough time growing her crops because they keep being eaten by a pesky rabbit that lives in a briar patch.

Incomudro

Great! That’s all this thread is. It doesn’t need to be anything else. There isn’t anything wrong with it not being 1000 pages long. Someone should be able to come to this thread and very quickly see what progress has been made or lack there of.
There is practically zero information available about what is going on construction wise.
When people find out things, it'll show up.
'Till then, we can only speculate.

Kirby86

All the construction going on right now is building the temporary structures like scaffolding. We won't get the true details until a little later. Also I wonder if they will have to retrofit any new Osha regulations into the existing structure since this is going beyond a typical refurbishment.

Ghost93

I wonder how much construction will be required for the queue changes. Will they have to tear it all out, or is it as simple as removing some of the Brer photos and instead adding photos of Tiana and her co-op friends?

I actually think the queue is where most of the construction difficulties would like.

Kirby86

I wonder how much construction will be required for the queue changes. Will they have to tear it all out, or is it as simple as removing some of the Brer photos and instead adding photos of Tiana and her co-op friends?

I actually think the queue is where most of the construction difficulties would like.
Honestly I'm not sure. I think stuff like the barn might get a touch-up since that could be reused with little to no issue. The actual rockwork though? I don't know that's going to be tricky.

Ghost93

Honestly I'm not sure. I think stuff like the barn might get a touch-up since that could be reused with little to no issue. The actual rockwork though? I don't know that's going to be tricky.
Yeah, the barn stuff where you load into the logs can EASILY be repurposed to fit Tiana's Foods. The rockwork though feels very specific to the rabbit theme so I will be interested to see how they go about that.

celluloid

Yeah, the barn stuff where you load into the logs can EASILY be repurposed to fit Tiana's Foods. The rockwork though feels very specific to the rabbit theme so I will be interested to see how they go about that.

Some slight color changes is likely.

We know Disney often has no problem delaying or canceling things, but this was a well known timeline to where by the time it closed we know the opening season.

I don't think things will be changing as much as people think.

Those rolling farm hills are possibly going to be filled with crates and fake foods ready to go down the bayou to get to the Mardi Gras Party.

CntrlFlPete

sp2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom