News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Brer Oswald

Honestly I'm not sure. I think stuff like the barn might get a touch-up since that could be reused with little to no issue. The actual rockwork though? I don't know that's going to be tricky.
They started painting some of it brown prior to the closure. I suspect they’ll follow through with that? Maybe?

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
I wonder how much longer until the Br'er statue and signage comes down in the courtyard/railroad station. Plus the Splash Mountain sign on the barn.

celluloid

I wonder how much longer until the Br'er statue and signage comes down in the courtyard/railroad station. Plus the Splash Mountain sign on the barn.

You think those would be a priority since they wanted to get rid of the things that actually have the signage and characters on them. The somewhat easiest to remove too.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
1675694255090.png

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
This makes me wonder how much (or little) they've done with the interior. Is the final scene still visible from the tarp over the windows?

Scuttle

This sounds great. Everyone will love the community service feel and passive lecturing. Now I see why this idea was so superior to the Splash narrative that included ….an actually compelling story.

Very disappointing. Our best days may truly be behind us.
Oh our best days have been behind us. WDI is a joke now. Universal really did get the last of the good ones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom