News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Architectural Guinea Pig

In the Parks
No
The second level sections of the queue that used to be open to the outside are still closed (BLUE), but this looks temporary (with poly sheeting and furring strips on the left and foam board insulation on the right).

But have they installed steel framing in windows openings (circled in RED)?

View attachment 752843
I have a generally good opinion about the ride - but oh boy - why is that yellow so ugly to look at? It decimated the mural! So out of place...

_caleb

I have a generally good opinion about the ride - but oh boy - why is that yellow so ugly to look at? It decimated the mural! So out of place...
It does look like they've tried to age the yellow a bit with darker shades but it still look extremely out of place on the barn
What makes you say the yellow is out of place? I'm assuming you mean that it doesn't seem to fit the setting, style, architecture of the barn? Or is it just not a shade that immediately appeals to you?

In the film, they used a lot of yellows and golds to sort of stand out against the darker greens and browns of the bayou. I figured they were doing something similar here with the yellow.

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
From the site we don't say- New Tiana’s Foods posters are up on construction walls-
New-Tianas-Foods-Posters-Tianas-Bayou-Adventure-MK-WDW-1.jpg
IMG_3781.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom