News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

mickEblu

Oh brother. Is the whole Barn going to be yellow like that? They’re giving it the ol Snow Whites Enchanted Wish treatment. None of the concept art shows a yellow barn does it?

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
F4i0z1pWoAEcPcr.jpg

mickEblu

Not the queue barn, but the mill from the Disneyland model is painted a sort of mossy faded yellow.

2022-D23-Expo-Tianas-Bayou-Adventure-Splash-Mountain-Retheme-Model-and-Graphics-Concept-Art-02.jpg

I'm assuming the queue barn isn't going to appear as weathered as that though.

I think this looks much better than the saturated yellow I saw in that picture from earlier minus the cheesy sign.

MerlinTheGoat

The WDW render doesn't have that sign btw, but you can't really tell what color the barn is either. Also, there may be variations between what is in these models/renders and what is built. The watertower design and tiara for the WDW render is different than what was built (they just cloned the Disneyland design).

Kirby86

The WDW render doesn't have that sign btw, but you can't really tell what color the barn is either. Also, there may be variations between what is in these models/renders and what is built. The watertower design and tiara for the WDW render is different than what was built (they just cloned the Disneyland design).
Of course they did it's cheaper to make two of the same things rather than multiple unique set dressings.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
that is an extremely wordy sign
This is what passes for theming in modern Disney. Imagineering should be embarrassed.

That sign could be simplied to say "A Celebration of New Orleans". And leave it at that. The "Everyone is welcome" is already implied and the "Tonight Only" blub is superfluous.

The nobility titles should also go as it's counter to Tiana's all are equal Co-op premise. Instead of "welcoming us" we should be "joining them" for this celebration.

What a mess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom