News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Disstevefan1

It is not that old at all... it is one of the newer rides....comparatively :)
In my mind it’s “newer” but some call it old since it opened in 2014.

It made me think. Moana is not open yet, but will take over 4 years to build.

Does technology move so fast that Moana already has obsolete components( I am thinking of the water treatment plant) before it opens?

dreday3

I wonder how the response would be on here if an attraction was renovated to be a moving walkway with laser tag guns?

That attraction looks pretty darn boring. Someone had a video of it online. But also, I don't think I'm it's target market, so may be pretty darn fun for others.

TheMaxRebo

That attraction looks pretty darn boring. Someone had a video of it online. But also, I don't think I'm it's target market, so may be pretty darn fun for others.

Just supposed to be a high capacity quick ride aimed at kids/families with young kids as their is no height requirement ... Which is something take park needed

Bocabear

2014 is comparatively young... Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters was probably the next newest ride prior to the New Fantasyland, and that opened in 2005... So Magic Kingdom is due for a new ride now...if every 9 years was the measurement....

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
IMG_0024.jpg

Tree is completely gone at Disneyland

gerarar

Premium Member
This feels to be moving so fast compared to MK? Wasn’t it months and months before the tree came down?
MK
Jan 23 - Closed
April 10- Tree removed including stump
~78 days

DL
May 31 - Closed
July 20 - Tree removed, base & stump still remains
~50 days

A difference of about 20-ish days, but it's not an exact comparison yet. The stump may take another week at DL.

Rich T

That attraction looks pretty darn boring. Someone had a video of it online. But also, I don't think I'm its target market, so may be pretty darn fun for others.
It’s actually a ton of fun in person. Rode it six times last Saturday. I genuinely enjoyed it more than Tron or MMRR, as the quick-moving line, fun game, and great writing/humor make for a very breezy, drop-in-anytime experience. As others have said, it’s a great high-capacity, all-ages filler attraction the park really needed in its lineup.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom