News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

celluloid

Just supposed to be a high capacity quick ride aimed at kids/families with young kids as their is no height requirement ... Which is something take park needed

They definitely need smaller/lighter guns. (which I heard was introduced since first soft.openig so here is hoping)

Last edited:

Rich T

lol really, youd be ok if splash was replaced with villian con style ride where you stand and shoot at screens?
No, no. I’m talking about Mermaid! 😃 Villain Con’s an awesome little filler attraction, but its ride system is no replacement for a good flume.

Rich T

They definitely need smaller/lighter guns. (which I heard was introduced since first soft.opemkng so here is hoping)
I’m ok with the gun size (the multiple functions of those blasters are an amazing accomplishment), but if they could condense it down to the size of the gift shop version, that would be superb.

dreday3

It’s actually a ton of fun in person. Rode it six times last Saturday. I genuinely enjoyed it more than Tron or MMRR, as the quick-moving line, fun game, and great writing/humor make for a very breezy, drop-in-anytime experience. As others have said, it’s a great high-capacity, all-ages filler attraction the park really needed in its lineup.

That's cool. I just don't really like Buzz or Midway Mania either. I like to ride in the vehicles and spin around, but can take or leave the actual playing of the game. 😄 I'll take Alien Swirling Saucers over Midway Mania any day.

I love MMRR. It's my favorite new ride as of late (including Tron and Guardians).

Smiley/OCD

I think we can be pretty darn sure they will be selling them, if not in the gift shop exit space, then very close by...Maybe they will do a whole Tiana's Foods Employee Owned Co-op Shop... would make sense given the theme...and be better than generic Disney branded merchandise...
I wonder if they’re gonna give you S&H green stamps with your purchase…

Disstevefan1

I think we can be pretty darn sure they will be selling them, if not in the gift shop exit space, then very close by...Maybe they will do a whole Tiana's Foods Employee Owned Co-op Shop... would make sense given the theme...and be better than generic Disney branded merchandise...
I want to buy the hot sauce! I know, I know, it's just any hot sauce with a Tiana label on it, but I still want it.

KeithVH

No, no. I’m talking about Mermaid! 😃 Villain Con’s an awesome little filler attraction, but its ride system is no replacement for a good flume.

BANANA!

1689885315428.png

UNCgolf

It’s actually a ton of fun in person. Rode it six times last Saturday. I genuinely enjoyed it more than Tron or MMRR, as the quick-moving line, fun game, and great writing/humor make for a very breezy, drop-in-anytime experience. As others have said, it’s a great high-capacity, all-ages filler attraction the park really needed in its lineup.

What ride/where are we talking about here?

FettFan

I want to buy the hot sauce! I know, I know, it's just any hot sauce with a Tiana label on it, but I still want it.

That might be the only way Dr. Facilier could get a reference in the ride.
Dr. Facilier Carolina Reaper "Sauce from the Other Side"

Voodoo_Reaper_Hot_Sauce_798e0000-6675-4c89-ab4d-f2b3034b3a10_512x507.jpg

PS...I tried Voodoo Reaper last month during a trip to the french quarter....
michael fassbender drinking GIF

celluloid

I’m ok with the gun size (the multiple functions of those blasters are an amazing accomplishment), but if they could condense it down to the size of the gift shop version, that would be superb.

For a 2-6 year old though...it's hefty and awkward. And Universal Studios needs that as that park specially, lacks many.moving attractions of no or low height to properly experience.
Having the kids feel involvement is more important than the weight that app interactivity may have brought.

WorldExplorer

Do you ever see, like, a tree covered in fungus or something similar, and feel a strong, inexplicable disgust because subconsciously part of your brain is screaming at you "that tree is sick! Get away from it so you don't get sick!"?

I get that feeling whenever I see all this stuff on the mountain. I'm not even kidding; I really do.

Last edited:

JoeCamel

Do you ever see, like, a tree covered in fungus or something similar, and feel a strong, inexplicable disgust because part of your brain is screaming at you "that tree is sick! Get away from it so you don't get sick!"?

I get that feeling whenever I see all this stuff on the mountain. I'm not even kidding; I really do.
You might want to speak to a therapist about that......

aladdin2007

tiana's foods drive thru coming along........really disney cant do better with the lousy construction walls? Even Disneyland got lush colorful concept art, they can't show anything better for this here? Never dreamed I would see the day when they turned one of their most grand attractions into something like this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom