IMG_5670.jpeg

IMG_5672.jpeg
IMG_5638.jpeg
IMG_5640.jpeg
IMG_5652.jpeg
IMG_5649.jpeg

bcoachable

Haven’t seen in person- to the boots on the ground:
How is the forced perspective of the water tower with the mountain in the back working??
ALSO- are their any imagineers/designers with a few years under their belt assisting with this project (to eliminate “already learned mistakes in theme park design”)?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Haven’t seen in person- to the boots on the ground:
How is the forced perspective of the water tower with the mountain in the back working??
ALSO- are their any imagineers/designers with a few years under their belt assisting with this project (to eliminate “already learned mistakes in theme park design”)?
Is it really supposed to be forced perspective to begin with?

They're not trying to make that hill look like a mountain, are they?

We all agree there are no ""mountains"" in the NOLA area. It seems this hill is the size of the hill it needs to be and the water tower is the size of a water tower (esp. one from the early 20th century).

bcoachable

Is it really supposed to be forced perspective to begin with?

They're not trying to make that hill look like a mountain, are they?

We all agree there are no ""mountains"" in the NOLA area. It seems this hill is the size of the hill it needs to be and the water tower is the size of a water tower (esp. one from the early 20th century).
So it looks ok or na?

Kirby86

So what are the chances they forget about the weather vane? It seems like a detail that they would forget or not care about.

Midwest Elitist

So what are the chances they forget about the weather vane? It seems like a detail that they would forget or not care about.
According to one of the big DL Vloggers on the day of closing: they might keep the Weather Vane. Who knows if that changed on a dime if some DEI exec got wind of it.

I didn't think this project would make me head desk much more, but reading Floyd Norman's Facebook Post about the Disrespect Disney has shown his work (calling his Br'er Rabbit comics problematic), the force of whiplash sent me back to 1985.

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

According to one of the big DL Vloggers on the day of closing: they might keep the Weather Vane. Who knows if that changed on a dime if some DEI exec got wind of it.

I didn't think this project would make me head desk much more, but reading Floyd Norman's Facebook Post about the Disrespect Disney has shown his work (calling his Br'er Rabbit comics problematic), the force of whiplash sent me back to 1985.
I'm interested in seeing these. Can you share them?

What happened to them painting the barn yellow? Weren't they testing paints on it?
Why would they make it yellow? Tiana's primary colors are different shades of green, if anything that'd make more sense than sunny yellow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom