News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

DisneyCane

Employee owned doesn't mean equal ownership. There is still someone or some corporate entity that starts it and then the employees can buy into it or be awarded ownership in it

Publix Markets is an example of an employee owned company but doesn't mean they all have equal ownership

But I do agree something like "Happy Frog Foods" would be better for the up front naming .... Even if deep in the backstory it mentioned that employees were offered ownership share opportunities or something
Also technically a single owner s-corp with the owner as the only employee is also employee owned. Maybe that's Tiana's legal structure?

WDWFREAK53

I do hope they change the drop at the end. On the original, I always felt the angle was WAY too steep. It always triggered my anxiety of falling just a bit too much. I think a 45 degree angle will be more gentle and that would open the ride to a wider and diverse group of riders that cant tolerate such a violent drop.

All in all, Disney has a great opertunity to make a much better attraction that promotes a positive social message and one that can be more inclusive to a wider, diverse audience while doing it.
Your wish will come true. When the new attraction opens it'll have a 45 degree drop.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So her entire co-op is her and a bunch of unpaid interns?
While one can technically be the owner and only-employee of a business, by definition, a 'co-op' is an amalgam of businesses working together. Once can't just label 'employees' or 'interns' as being partners in a co-op.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom