News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

Sir_Cliff

Towers installed and the Tiara looks even worse than I could of imagined
Even if they got rid of those little sparkles there would be some improvement by making it look less Fantasyland and a somewhat feasible structure for the time and place. One of those little details that makes you wonder what happened to WDI, who used to be particularly known for being across those little details that added a sense of authenticity.

yensidtlaw1969

Towers installed and the Tiara looks even worse than I could of imagined

The tiara looks exactly the same as it did in the model and the drawings - your imagination might need a checkup:

1687869972346.png

1687869949228.png

yensidtlaw1969

Even if they got rid of those little sparkles there would be some improvement by making it look less Fantasyland and a somewhat feasible structure for the time and place. One of those little details that makes you wonder what happened to WDI, who used to be particularly known for being across those little details that added a sense of authenticity.
The "sparkles" are a reference to Ray and Evangeline's stars from the movie.

Bocabear

The whole thing is terrible...especially the "Tiana's Foods" logo. Whoever dreamed up this backstory for the ride should have been sacked.
It sounds unimaginative and joyless. No one wants to visit an "Employee Owned Foods Factory" ride. Visiting her beautiful dream restaurant after the ride would have been a must-do, but this corporatization twist in the storyline for the ride makes no sense and really ruins the simple sweetness of the story and characters. Maybe it will be like Tokyo Disney Sea's Sinbad attraction...and after a year, they will go back and make it a sweet magical adventure without the contorted food factory storyline.
I can't wait for Cinderella's Employee Owned Shoe Factory & Sweatshop ride!

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
The whole thing is terrible...especially the "Tiana's Foods" logo. Whoever dreamed up this backstory for the ride should have been sacked.
It sounds unimaginative and joyless. No one wants to visit an "Employee Owned Foods Factory" ride. Visiting her beautiful dream restaurant would have been a must do, but this corporatization twist in the storyline for the ride makes no sense and really ruins the simple sweetness of the story and characters. Maybe it will be like Tokyo Disney Sea's Sinbad attraction...and after a year, they will go back and make it a sweet magical adventure without the contorted food factory storyline.
I can't wait for Cinderella's Employee Owned Shoe Factory & Sweatshop ride!
It really is so sad to see them treat arguably one of their best animated films in such a horrendous manner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom