News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

SteveAZee

It really should be Olivia Rodrigo. Not only is her music extremely commercially successful, it is also very good (this is obviously subjective, but I like her music and so do most people I have talked to as well as critics). In genre, her music can be best described as at the center of a three way venn diagram between levitating bedroom balladry, unkempt psychadelic grunge, and uptempo pop-rock, although perhaps more instrumental to her musics success than the production is the lyrics and themes. She sings with honesty, specificity, and humor, conveying the abstract pangs of angst and heartbreak as a vivid image of the rebellion and sadness of youth.
Way ahead of you...

Olivias.jpg

Mike S

Bab Bunny is basically the biggest music star in the world and the most downloaded - he has 70.5m followers on spotify and 66.3billion total views on YouTube

Imagine Dragons has sold 46million albums worldwide and Billboard named them as the 29th Greatest Adult Alternative artist of all time as well as the 13th Top Artist of 2010s in the United States. Probably most known for the song "Believer" which has been certified diamond by the RIAA
Nintendo was on their A game marketing wise using “Believer” in their ads when the Switch first came out, including a Super Bowl ad.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Once again, Disney goes to New Orleans

Actually, Joy is "stepping into the shoes of imagineers" following where they had already trod.

Joy is a podcaster and voice actor, she's not an imagineer.

It seems Disney got her to attend the event that Imagineers had previously attended. And then shot her doing her own tour and spliced in B-roll from that previous event.

This is not another Imagineer trip to NOL, but a video of an attendee's side trip.

Ghost93

Actually, Joy is "stepping into the shoes of imagineers" following where they had already trod.

Joy is a podcaster and voice actor, she's not an imagineer.

It seems Disney got her to attend the event that Imagineers had previously attended. And then shot her doing her own tour and spliced in B-roll from that previous event.

This is not another Imagineer trip to NOL, but a video of an attendee's side trip.
Joy is doing a better job emphasizing the "fun" of New Orleans than the Imagineers were in the previous video. I think the video is solid PR for the ride.

surfsupdon

What is nuts to me is that this ride was not suffering from lack of interest/ lines. It was a stellar E ticket experience.

Is Tiana more marketable than the Brer's?? I believe so. I think the inclusivity is not the real answer to the switch...it is just the convenient answer. They can sell more Tiana than they can Brer.

TheMaxRebo

What is nuts to me is that this ride was not suffering from lack of interest/ lines. It was a stellar E ticket experience.

Is Tiana more marketable than the Brer's?? I believe so. I think the inclusivity is not the real answer to the switch...it is just the convenient answer. They can sell more Tiana than they can Brer.

Like most things it isn't just one or the other

This change does fit their Inclusivity Key but they also are picking something to replace it that will sell more merch / more recognizable

There has always been some Splash Merch (maybe not as much as some people want) - if it was just about that other attractions would come before Splash

Splash4eva

This change does fit their Inclusivity Key but they also are picking something to replace it that will sell more merch / more recognizable

There has always been some Splash Merch (maybe not as much as some people want) - if it was just about that other attractions would come before Splash
Build a new ride/land/attraction based on Tiana and its a win win for everyone…

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

Build a new ride/land/attraction based on Tiana and its a win win for everyone…
I would've axed Tom Sawyer entirely and had a Tiana thing there.

Most of the people visiting the parks likely had zero idea what Song of the South was, I mean for a long time I thought the Br'er critters were created specifically for the park.

Despite how awkward and unfitting it is, I think everyone here knows why PatF was chosen for a retheme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom