News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

FettFan

I still say New Orleans is a horrible setting for a log flume ride.

p02cbrzf.jpg

SamusAranX

Unless RnRC is going to be a part of a retheme of a larger scale area/expansion, a Muppets makeover makes a TON of sense. It's future proofing for decades+.
Y’all will probably riot when I say this but if RNRC is rethemed, it should be…Taylor Swift. She’s truly this generations “artist”. I’m no swiftie but I don’t mind some of her music either. I can guarantee the mobs of Gen Z that will descend on HS will please Disney

Kev1982

Unless RnRC is going to be a part of a retheme of a larger scale area/expansion, a Muppets makeover makes a TON of sense. It's future proofing for decades+.
I think this would be great. This way they can get rid of muppet vision 3d, make a mini muppets land based in hollywood, move on with galaxy s edge and tie in star tours

Bocabear

I think the original idea of Mama Odie's tree and wrecked boat on top told a much more engaging story... than no tree of any sort and a water tower....And seriously I don't care if they have a mountain as the ride structure... It does not have to look like real New Orleans... There are no tiaras on water towers either...or alligators that play trumpet and talk for that matter... So let's not get too worried about reality...The Tiana's Foods story seems so contrived it really does kind of ruin the story and characters for me...
We all fell in love with the girl with a dream of opening a restaurant...not the savvy business woman running a manufactured foods conglomerate....

SamusAranX

It needs to be more jamming rock n roll not pop happy music
While there’s merit to that, Disney would need an artist who is marketable to this generation. I can’t think of a millenial/ Gen Z rock act that really would garner the kind of attention and hype that Swift would bring. Maaaaybeeee Blink 182?

bmr1591

While there’s merit to that, Disney would need an artist who is marketable to this generation. I can’t think of a millenial/ Gen Z rock act that really would garner the kind of attention and hype that Swift would bring. Maaaaybeeee Blink 182?

As someone who likes some Blink 182, just no. If they wanted to make it a 'must do' for Milennials and Gen Z, it's Swift.

DisneyHead123

Y’all will probably riot when I say this but if RNRC is rethemed, it should be…Taylor Swift. She’s truly this generations “artist”. I’m no swiftie but I don’t mind some of her music either. I can guarantee the mobs of Gen Z that will descend on HS will please Disney
IP mandate. At the absolute most, maaaaaaybe they will one day make rides that they think they can turn into a movie later, a la Pirates and Jungle Cruise. But I doubt we’ll ever see a collaboration like they did with Aerosmith again.

SamusAranX

IP mandate. At the absolute most, maaaaaaybe they will one day make rides that they think they can turn into a movie later, a la Pirates and Jungle Cruise. But I doubt we’ll ever see a collaboration like they did with Aerosmith again.
For the most part yes, but again, the money would literally print itself if Disney got Swift. That tour literally had resales in the thousands. So the fans would definitely cough up 140 plus a 20 dollar lightning lane to get on that ride

Last edited:

MagicHappens1971

For the most part yes, but again, the money would literally print itself if Disney got Swift. That your literally had resales in the thousands. So the fans would definitely cough up 140 plus a 20 dollar lightning lane to get on that ride
They would. Think Rock N Rollercoaster: The Eras Tour feat Taylor Swift.

Would print money. I think Taylor did some docus for D+ already too. EDIT: She has & has also signed on with Disney to direct a feature film.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom