Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

Disney Irish

Premium Member
How about the crap story, bare scenes and lack of conflict on the lifthill? Did they address any of that?
If I was to guess... No, Yes, No....

I think the bare spots are the only thing addressed, easy since there wasn't much open space in DLs to begin with. There wasn't enough time to change the story, which would lead to more conflict on the lift hill, so I'd be surprised if either were done.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I could fix most of the issues in under a week
Not to sound snarky but I'm sure you can just posting on a Disney Fan site, but in real world execution its probably not that easy. So many things need to change when you start making such changes in an attraction, in how everything from technology being used to construction of solution to pacing to testing, etc. So its not as simple as you believe.

BuzzedPotatoHead89

If I was to guess... No, Yes, No....

I think the bare spots are the only thing addressed, easy since there wasn't much open space in DLs to begin with. There wasn't enough time to change the story, which would lead to more conflict on the lift hill, so I'd be surprised if either were done.
From what I can tell there isn’t another new major “ride” opening until 2027 at the earliest.

This isn’t a matter of time it’s a matter of shattered egos and lack of fortitude to read the proverbial room and make a necessary pivot. No one in the fan community is pressing them to their commitment to open a water ride by Thanksgiving. Heck, they could delay it to Summer 2026 if they really need to…

Disney Irish

Premium Member
From what I can tell there isn’t another new major “ride” opening until 2027 at the earliest.

This isn’t a matter of time it’s a matter of shattered egos and lack of fortitude to read the proverbial room and make a necessary pivot. No one in the fan community is pressing them to their commitment to open a water ride by Thanksgiving. Heck, they could delay it to Summer 2026 if they really need to…
We don't know what Ops is saying though, they could be pushing to get this open as soon as possible. We've seen them open up things earlier than expected, for example Pooh, HM, etc. So I have a feeling Ops is pushing to get it open sooner rather than later, so its not just "egos".

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Reminds me of a preschool.

Wish WDI didn't keep using such exaggerated cartoon colors. The neutral wood coloring it had before is much better.
1724956734747.png

Conjunction junction, what's your function?

Ne'er-Do-Well Cad

I actually think the barn is okay and the exterior overall will look fine. No real complaints about the queue either. Some of it is imperfect but it’s passable.

But as Tiana and Mama Odie teach us*: it’s what’s on the inside that matters most.

*(Is that actually what Tiana and Louis teach us? I’m still incredibly unclear on the message/point of this attraction)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom