Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

tanc

Probably very unlikely, but if they announce any kind of soft opening during D23 and it's during the time I'm there that would be quite a surprise.

TP2000

I don't even have a joke for this, this is just sad.

It is sad. Very sad. Clearly something major keeps going wrong as there is no power or communications to this entire set of extremely simple stuffed animals that rock back and forth. Can we even call them Animatronics? That seems to be a label that is too exaggerated for what these figures actually do. When they do work.

Bad show.
150%.

-

Exactly. WDW seems to keep running their rides, and this one in particular, when too many Animatronics and show scenes are inoperative. Historically, there was a set of criteria that would have closed this ride until the problem could be fixed. Apparently WDW doesn't do that any more. Inexcusable.

Went to the park the other day and got these.

Log testing went on all day, it was cool to watch them come down, got some footage too. I haven't heard much on my end except that additional adjustments were being considered for DL Bayou but it's my opinion that this thing will be ready for Thanksgiving. Interior work is complete and figures were installed a little while ago and programming is just about finished.

I *think* we'll get an opening time frame or even a date this weekend, but we shall see.

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member

Sneak peak at Disneyland's finale behind Tiana's dress. The tree seems to be the same one that was behind the Swamp Boys
Screenshot 2024-08-08 220749.png
Screenshot 2024-08-08 220810.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom