Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

Ice Gator

But now they made it look like an atrocius un-architecturally resonant further-disproportionate load of dog water at the bottom of the barrel.
The top of the hill looks like fake Rainforest Cafe foliage used to cover something up that used to be there. I still can’t get over how visually unappealing and disproportional it looks. Might as well add a Spirit Halloween banner to the top- at least it’d give you something to look at.

NobodyElse

Aaaand there's the yellow.
View attachment 802868

1721860573610.png

Rich T

… It’s not going to get fixed, but if we put our foot down, perhaps we can prevent this BS from continuing in the future?
Unfortunately, the only language today’s Disney speaks is money. The only way to get them to listen is to stop going to the parks, stop going to their movies, and stop buying their merch and food.

That’s why Universal Orlando and Dollywood are getting nearly all my theme park funds these days. And when I use my cheap locals pass to visit WDW, it’s usually to take a nice walk around and then leave without spending a dime.

Nland316

In case you wondered what Disney thought about opinions of Splash Mountain being retired.

I actually love this a lot hahaha.

I wish Disney weren’t afraid (outside of this show) to actually reference Splash today like they do with other yesteryear attractions. Maybe this is a start? Probably not, but I love how in line with Deadpool it is!

Hoping this joke isn’t something that is eventually cut because of some unnecessary backlash.

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
Is there any anticipation for this left? After seeing the dumpster fire out in Florida, I have to imagine public anticipation for this is rock bottom.
It even seems Disney has stopped updating on the DL version. In WDW we got articles, interviews, and "exclusive" phots every time someone so much as farted near the site. Now that WDW's is open I wonder if they're laying low.

Figments Friend

Still have a feeling this will be a surprise for the D23 Expo crowd ….getting a on site view or perhaps a ride through.
A easy way for Disney to drum up positive publicity regarding the new addition coming to Disneyland.

What are the chances the Expo crowd might get a peek first…or maybe even get a surprise ride through…?
Methinks it is pretty good.

-

Jedi14

Still have a feeling this will be a surprise for the D23 Expo crowd ….getting a on site view or perhaps a ride through.
A easy way for Disney to drum up positive publicity regarding the new addition coming to Disneyland.

What are the chances the Expo crowd might get a peek first…or maybe even get a surprise ride through…?

-
I hope so, I missed the passholder previews by a couple days for the Disney World one. The only thing is whether or not there’s enough done for the ride or for some of Critter Country for people to get in.

PiratesMansion

It even seems Disney has stopped updating on the DL version. In WDW we got articles, interviews, and "exclusive" phots every time someone so much as farted near the site. Now that WDW's is open I wonder if they're laying low.
As far as they're concerned, they did the big push for the first version and there's no need to put the same level of focus on the second one, especially if the two rides are going to be pretty similar.

It's similar to when they closed the rides: there was so much sound and fury at the closing of the WDW one, but crickets for the DL closure.

Misted Compass

-
Isn't Critter Country still torn up currently? Not sure how they'd get that open up in under two weeks. Maybe they'd give a POV but even then it might be a stretch.

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
Screenshot_2024-08-02_173202.png

Looks like there'll be a presentation all about Tiana at D23. I wonder if that's where we'll get an opening time frame or at least a look inside DL's

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom