This is terrible! (Thread orginally posted 9/11/2001)

Tramp

Originally posted by markymark
TRAMP
Is your daughter OK?

DUCKIE...MARKY...THANKS...YES SHE IS FINE....
BUT KIDS IN HER SCHOOL WERE CRYING QUITE HARD CUZ THEIR DADS WORK IN MANHATTAN...AND ONE DAD WORKED IN THE WTC...VERY SAD

mightyduck

They are showing on the news that 15 blocks from WTC everything is covered with so much dust and debris and smoke it looks like snow...

The Mom

Premium Member
Camden County GA (King's Bay Sub base) schools closing. No buses or trains going north of NC. Blood alliance calling for donations.

markymark

Originally posted by mightyduck
Marky, are you all still having trouble getting updates?

Got a radio, but cannot get anything on the net other than this site!

Going home soon to try to watch on TV, so if I don't post, believe me, when I say me and my wife and family are all with ALL of you in our hearts and minds.

MrPromey

They are all freaking out around here because there is an air force base that is the center of operations for all US military activity in the middle east, it's also the center of special operations.. I'm not too worried but there There is discussion of them possibly evacuating my place of work. now...

Tramp

54 PASSENGERS ON THE PLANE THAT CRASHED INTO THE PENTAGON...
81 PASSENGERS ON PLANE THAT CRASHED INTO THE WTC.

THESE WERE AMERICAN AIRLINES PLANES

HUNDREDS MAY HAVE DIED INSIDE THE WTC

Tramp

Originally posted by MrPromey
They are all freaking out around here because there is an air force base that is the center of operations for all US military activity in the middle east, it's also the center of special operations.. I'm not too worried but there There is discussion of them possibly evacuating my place of work. now...

BE SAFE, MY FRIEND.

MrPromey

Originally posted by markymark

Got a radio, but cannot get anything on the net other than this site!

Going home soon to try to watch on TV, so if I don't post, believe me, when I say me and my wife and family are all with ALL of you in our hearts and minds.

My love and concern goes out to you and your family as well. I sincerely hope that this tragedy is isolated only to my country. Thank you, Mark, for being with us through this.

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey

Be safe MrP.

Tramp

CASUALTIES ARE PRELIMINARILY ESTIMATED AT 10,000...I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY COME WITH THESE NUMBERS.

WE ARE AT WAR WITH SOMEONE...WHO?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom