Things You've Never Done

Pongo

aeillill said:
oh....well i guess going in a circle could be fun - maybe i'll just skip the riverboat this time too, so many other things I could do instead of go in a circle

Not that you could take the riverboat. It's under refurb. For a while.

aeillill

Pongo said:
If we're talking about Tom Sawyer Island, you must take the Rafts to Tom Sawyer Island. The dock is across from BTMRR.

If we're talking about the fort, you take the big barrel bridge after taking the rafts to the island.

If we're talking about neither of those, then just ignore me.

There's a fort too?!?!?!? Okay this is getting way too complicated, I'm just going to stay away from there lol - All this for a place I will probably never end up at.

BTW I knew the riverboat is currently closed, but it will be up and running when I go in September so I thought I'd kill 2 birds w/ one stone, that's why I mentioned it.

Pongo

aeillill said:
There's a fort too?!?!?!? Okay this is getting way too complicated, I'm just going to stay away from there lol - All this for a place I will probably never end up at.

BTW I knew the riverboat is currently closed, but it will be up and running when I go in September so I thought I'd kill 2 birds w/ one stone, that's why I mentioned it.

:lol: Sorry for the confusion. TSI is really a cool place to visit. One of my favorite spots in WDW.

It's basically two islands: One with caves and windmills and other places like that to explore. The other just has a large fort (Fort Langhorn) on it. The two islands are connected by a large barrel bridge. In order to get to TSI, you must take a raft from the raft dock across from BTMRR.

I suggest visiting at least once.

Hope taht cleared things up :lol:

aeillill

Pongo said:
:lol: Sorry for the confusion. TSI is really a cool place to visit. One of my favorite spots in WDW.

It's basically two islands: One with caves and windmills and other places like that to explore. The other just has a large fort (Fort Langhorn) on it. The two islands are connected by a large barrel bridge. In order to get to TSI, you must take a raft from the raft dock across from BTMRR.

I suggest visiting at least once.

Hope taht cleared things up :lol:

Very much so!

I had a basic idea but the whole riverboat not taking you there and the seperate island thing sorta threw me for a loop, lol.

I'm sure I'll visit it at some point - just probably not in the near future lol. Maybe someday when I have kids. Or they'll get rid of it and I'll spend the rest of my life complaining about how I never got to experience it

Videoteck

aeillill said:
maybe i'm think here - but what do you mean Pureboyish? Like it's just for boys? :veryconfu

I said I was going to go my last trip in September but it just never seemed like the right moment to go, and by the time I thought about it I was on the plane flight home. I never rode the riverboat either, so maybe I'll combine the two? The riverboat brings you there right? lol.

I dunno its got fake guns that make a firing noise and stuff lol that doesnt seem boyish?
lol yes ive seen girls there.

Edeyore

I have gone on most things that people have been mentioning that the have never gone on and seem to have never gone on ones that people never miss.
MK - Tiki Room (under current or prior management.)
Epcot - The ride in Norway, or reflections of France.
MGM - ToT
AK - Festival of the Lion King.

Timing often becomes a problem on our trips. Amazingly enough I have been to Tom Sawyer's Island, Disney Daytime (I like Bear in the Big Blue House), and Conservation Station. (Though I can't see me ever going again.)

durhay

ToT, Space Mountain, Tomorrowland rocket things - I will do these next time, however many years from now it'll be. I've never done Kitchen Kabaret or Food Rocks yet :lookaroun and I probably never will. :zipit:

robynchic

I've never seen the Share a Dream Come True parade. I will in July, though- SO and I are going to watch it together.

Any ideas on how long before the parade we should stake out a primo spot on Main Street?

joanna71985

I believe people start staking out spots on Main Street for SADCT about an hour before the parade. However, I always like to watch the parades from in front of the Barber Shop on Main Street. I never have to wait long. For SADCT I usually get there around 3 and there is usually spots available. So good luck, and enjoy.

eroyee

stuff missed

:p You gotta ride Maelstrom in Norway. thats a cool boat ride.:lol: we have been 12 times and lots of stuff we havent seen. :lookaroun

aeillill

Videoteck said:
I dunno its got fake guns that make a firing noise and stuff lol that doesnt seem boyish?
lol yes ive seen girls there.

That's what I thought you meant, but I was going on a lack of sleep last night so i didn't trust my assumption, lol

pintraderpayee

1. Ride DINOSAUR with eyes open the whole time! DD and I have a bet (for a premium mickey bar) with DS over this.

2. Find at least 27 hidden mickeys in mural at Conservation Station.

3. Wake Tink!

4. Dole Whip! How did I miss these in 5 trips?

5. PUSH and Devine (see #4)

6. Stars and Cars parade (see #4) Got to in April if it is going to change.

7. Tom Sawyer Island (sad, but true especially since Samuel Langhorn Clemens is my fav.). We will in April, hoping to find Tom's lost brushes.

19 days until the "yellow limo" is ºoºrlando bound (27 teens-school bus-930 miles of smiles:sohappy: :hammer: :sohappy: )

aeillill

pintraderpayee said:
1. Ride DINOSAUR with eyes open the whole time! DD and I have a bet (for a premium mickey bar) with DS over this.

2. Find at least 27 hidden mickeys in mural at Conservation Station.

3. Wake Tink!

4. Dole Whip! How did I miss these in 5 trips?

5. PUSH and Devine (see #4)

6. Stars and Cars parade (see #4) Got to in April if it is going to change.

7. Tom Sawyer Island (sad, but true especially since Samuel Langhorn Clemens is my fav.). We will in April, hoping to find Tom's lost brushes.

19 days until the "yellow limo" is ºoºrlando bound (27 teens-school bus-930 miles of smiles:sohappy: :hammer: :sohappy: )

How do you wake Tink?

baloo_24

:( Have never been on the Rocketships in Tomorrowland, or the country bear jamboree. In fact i feel there is alot at disney i have yet to discovered, but i make sure to see everything if at least one time in my life time!!!!!
:D :D :D

WhyteAL

Everytime I go to Disney I always try to plan to go to one or both of the water parks and for some reason or other we never make it:brick: .

Also I try to take a break by taking a slow day just to chill and maybe play miniture golf, last time was because of hurricane wilma during halloween time:mad: .

In MK never been on the Liberty square boat thing, at EPCOT I always mean to but it always happens to be around dinner time so I never eat in america, so I'ver never been to the american adventure:( .

In animal kingdom I regret we never got to see Tarzan Rocks:confused: . At MGM never been to playhouse Disney which I will do next time.

Edeyore

In animal kingdom I regret we never got to see Tarzan Rocks:confused: . At MGM never been to playhouse Disney which I will do next time.[/QUOTE]

Not to start trouble, but you didn't miss anything with Tarzan Rocks :lol:

Thessair

Heck, Wilma was the best thing to happen to my trip last year. It cooled down tremendously and when the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT reopened, it was a ghost town. I just sat on Big Thunder for a half-hour or so. It was awesome! :D

Hrm. As not to derail the thread with my little comment, I’ve never been to Pleasure Island or Disney Quest. With the exception of Everest and a few restaurants, I haven’t missed anything inside the parks themselves.

MKCP 1985

My gut reaction is that I've been there, done it all, bought the t-shirt. But, looking at the current guide maps, I see there is all kinds of stuff I've never done and would never do:

for example:
Magic Kingdom
3. VMK Central "experience Disney's new Virtual Magic Kingdom" While in the REAL Magic Kingdom? I think NOT!
7. Shrunken Ned's Junior Jungle Boats "captain your own remote-controlled boat"
People actually do this?
25. Fairytale Garden "Belle stops by to read a story and mingle with Guests" I knew of this, but didn't realize it was an official "attraction."
30. Pooh's Playful Spot. heh. I don't think that one is for me.
41. Tomorrowland Arcade. "Zap! Test your skills . . . " Zap! No.

See, there are FIVE listed attractions at the Magic Kingdom that I've never done and never will. As for food, I've never eaten at the Plaza or Tony's Town Square restaurant. I always make it deeper into the park before settling down for real food, except for Casey's. Somehow, grabbing a hot dog there is a world of difference from Plaza. I can't explain it. *shrug*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom