Things You've Never Done

mousermerf

Account Suspended
inDisney said:
Uh, so then what do you actually ride? Dumbo?

Yes, I've ridden Dumbo - and the Carousel too! I've also eaten at almost every World Showcase restaurant. I do things, just not "normal people" things.

Edit: Have many of you have been inside the Tishman Gallery at the American Adventure of the Stave Chruch in Norway? How about the museum in Morocco? See.. I do stuff..

Well, that, and I take picture for people here to see :)

inDisney

mousermerf said:
Yes, I've ridden Dumbo - and the Carousel too! I've also eaten at almost every World Showcase restaurant. I do things, just not "normal people" things.

Edit: Have many of you have been inside the Tishman Gallery at the American Adventure of the Stave Chruch in Norway? How about the museum in Morocco? See.. I do stuff..

Well, that, and I take picture for people here to see :)

Oh, ok.

AboveAverageJoe

MK:

Winnie The Pooh ride
Tom Sawyer Island
Swiss Family Treehouse
Stitch's Great Escape
Tomorrowland Speedway
Ariel's Grotto
Storytime with Belle
Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station (It's never open)

EPCOT:

Circle of Life
Impressions De France
Leave A Legacy
Turtle Talk With Crush
Bistro de Paris
Le Chefs de France
Coral Reef Restaurant
Restuarant Marrakesh
Tangierine Cafe

MGM:

Sounds Dangerous
Narnia
Playhouse Disney
Lights, Motors, Action
Hollywood Brown Derby
Sci-Fi Dine-In
Hollywood and Vine

AK:

Kali River Rapids
Primeval Whirl
Expedition Everest
TriceraTop Spin
Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends
Kusafiri Coffee Shop
Tusker House

SallyShine

I haven't spent enough time at Epcot or AK so the list would be very long. At MK I would have to say Hall of Presidents and the riverboat. I plan on seeing the presidents this trip.

aeillill

You know this post makes me think that in the almost 21 years I've been going to WDW I have also never set foot on Tom Sawyers Island. Maybe this September, but probably not lol

Videoteck

aeillill said:
You know this post makes me think that in the almost 21 years I've been going to WDW I have also never set foot on Tom Sawyers Island. Maybe this September, but probably not lol

Awwww come on you gotta go through those tunnels dark and strangeshaped. The fortress is alittle Pureboyish though.

Merlin

Account Suspended
This is pretty cool! I never really stopped to notice this before, but with regard to the parks, there isn't a single attraction, restaurant, show, parade or shop that I haven't experienced. In order for me to make a list of the things I have NOT experienced, I'd have to go to the hotels. Even at those, I was surprised to discover just how many things I've done. I've swam in all the pools and have stayed in most of the hotels on property at one time or another. I've also eaten in quite a few of the restaurants at most of the hotels. Shoot, maybe I should write a travel guide on WDW! :animwink:

steviej

the only thing that I haven't done that i want to see is that house of the future thing in innoventions in epcot.

GoofyMom2

How about things we've never done but wish we had or will try to make time for next trip? That list is shorter for me :lol:

MK: Stitch (sorry, for the kids), Buzz Lightyear, Liberty Tree Tavern character dinner, 3pm parade (I know, I'm always on a ride during it....)

Epcot: Test Track (it's been down the last few times I've tried to ride), Soarin', seeing the candy maker in Japan, finding those darn talking trashcans or water fountains, tasting Beverly (just kidding!)

AK: EE, Flights of Wonder (never seem to get to it), Tusker House, seeing DeVine, parade (why do I keep missing these?)

MGM: ToT (even if I have to go by myself!!), 50's Prime Time Cafe

Would also like to eat at:Chef Mickey's, Boma (have ressie), Whispering Canyon Cafe (have ressie), O'Hana (have ressie), Le Cellier (someday)
And would like to stay at: AKL, WL, Poly

At least I will get some of these things done my next trip.....11 days!!

dandaman

Never had a Dole Whip.

Yeah, yeah, I know, but cut me some slack! I didn't know they were only sold in Adventureland, and even then I somehow missed it! :lol:

CaptainMichael

I think it is quite impossible to list every little thing, so here I go.

Magic Kingdom:
Crystal Palace
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Ariel's Grotto

Epcot:
Circle of Life
Circlevisions/Movies in World Showcase
American Adventure (I plan to next time)

Disney Studios:
Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Animal Kingdom:
Triceratop Spin
Expedition Everest (just haven't been yet)

Misc:
Miniature Golf
Typhoon Lagoon
Disney Quest
Haven't been to many resorts. (Just WL, Contemporary, POFQ, GF, Poly)

CaptainMichael

dandaman said:
Never had a Dole Whip.

Yeah, yeah, I know, but cut me some slack! I didn't know they were only sold in Adventureland, and even then I somehow missed it! :lol:
Well, it has the only line I've ever seen in Adventureland.

2000th POST!

aeillill

Videoteck said:
Awwww come on you gotta go through those tunnels dark and strangeshaped. The fortress is alittle Pureboyish though.

maybe i'm think here - but what do you mean Pureboyish? Like it's just for boys? :veryconfu

I said I was going to go my last trip in September but it just never seemed like the right moment to go, and by the time I thought about it I was on the plane flight home. I never rode the riverboat either, so maybe I'll combine the two? The riverboat brings you there right? lol.

CaptainMichael

aeillill said:
maybe i'm think here - but what do you mean Pureboyish? Like it's just for boys? :veryconfu

I said I was going to go my last trip in September but it just never seemed like the right moment to go, and by the time I thought about it I was on the plane flight home. I never rode the riverboat either, so maybe I'll combine the two? The riverboat brings you there right? lol.
No, the riverboat just brings you in a circle. I'm not quite sure how you get ther actually. In Disneyland, there is a barrel bridge.

aeillill

STR8FAN2005 said:
No, the riverboat just brings you in a circle. I'm not quite sure how you get ther actually. In Disneyland, there is a barrel bridge.

oh....well i guess going in a circle could be fun - maybe i'll just skip the riverboat this time too, so many other things I could do instead of go in a circle

Pongo

STR8FAN2005 said:

If we're talking about Tom Sawyer Island, you must take the Rafts to Tom Sawyer Island. The dock is across from BTMRR.

If we're talking about the fort, you take the big barrel bridge after taking the rafts to the island.

If we're talking about neither of those, then just ignore me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom