Things Walt wouldn't have approved of

Interruption?

Enderikari said:
The first two is a man who absolutely hated Disney, and everything it stood for as long as he wasn't in charge, the second is the website that he put up so that he could try and convince everyone to think the same thing that he did...

Thrawn is a guy who was a complete smarty-pants, you either liked him or hated him, but he picked a fight with the wrong guy (Steve)
Who is Steve?

Enderikari

Interruption? said:
Who is Steve?

Steve is the head honcho, the guy in charge of the whole thing... the guy who posts as WDWMagic... And one of the more even-keeled webmasters of a Disney website in the world... One who believes in not releasing rumors until confirmed as fact..

MKCP 1985

"hated Disney?" nah. . . well, define "Disney." Maybe! :lol:

General Grizz would have seen the chipped paint at the bottom of the pool and the rust on the ladder in the pool and posted a photo of it as proof the resort was going to hell, but he wouldn't have pool hopped. :D

Enderikari

Enderikari said:
Of course, he would also be disappointed that Mineral King Ski Resort never got built, and that Cal-Arts was finished but developed a reputation as a hippy school, and that there are women working in Frontierland, male ambassadors and tour guides... That Carousel of Progress hasn't been torn down yet (Disneyland's original plans called for their to be a limit of just about 7 years for each attraction, to be replaced by something new). That Marc Davis went ahead with Pirates of the Caribbean as Marc saw fit, and put his name on it. That Blaine Gibson hasn't retired yet. That his Daughter Diane, and her husband Ron own a winery and are not active in the Disney company (disappointed, but not unexpected). That Lillian remarried... That his older brother Roy O. passed away two months after dedicated WDW, and he never had a retirement. That the WDC bought Retlaw, cementing everything under one roof. That he no longer gets checks for himself or his family everytime his name is used... So on and so forth

Back to answering the OP question... this was my best guess

MKCP 1985

dxwwf3 said:
This thread is going to hell in a handbasket :lol:
I liked Grizz and his musings and hope he comes back someday. What's scary - I'm older than he is!

Here's a word for the day, dxwwf3, just for you: "Symbiosis"
ooooooh - peaceful!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Legacy said:
Harry Potter
Monorail Expansion
5th Gate
Beastly Kingdom
Walt would have...
Premium Members are unfair
Politics
Universal vs. Disney
What's a Dole Whip
Alcohol in Disney

What are a few more...

-Smokers at WDW

-Premium Members (are):
"mean"
"rude"
"gang up on everyone"
"elitist"
"never get banned"

-Everyone Picks on Grizz

-What is Tonga Toast?

-R.I.P. Land Pavilion

-Timekeeper closed for good.

-Timekeeper closed

-Timekeeper closing

-Timekeeper closed for good

-Timekeeper shuttered

-Is Timekeeper closing?

-Timekeeper closed for good.

-Timekeeper closed

-Timekeeper sealed

-Timekeeper closed

-Timekeeper closed

-Is Timekeeper closing?

-R.I.P Carousel of Progress

:lookaroun

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom