Things Walt wouldn't have approved of

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Legacy said:
That's because you don't know the secrets of the pad... I mean post.

:lookaroun
I used to post alot. Now my job keeps me too busy. Before I just hung out at the pad and posted.....a bunch....

NadieMasK2

Original Poster
dkrfla said:
Not to change the subject or anything but when I was riding on Soarin not too long ago I remember thinking "Walt would have absolutely loved this" Just an overwhelming feeling I had at that particular moment..

Dusty

I agree! It's a wonderful attraction.

Thanks guys for letting me in on the "taboo" topics list. I was well aware of most of them, although I would add to it:

Rude CM's

Computer Magic

DMC-12 said:
-Smokers at WDW

-Premium Members (are):
"mean"
"rude"
"gang up on everyone"
"elitist"
"never get banned"

-Everyone Picks on Grizz

-What is Tonga Toast?

-R.I.P. Land Pavilion

-Timekeeper closed for good.

-Timekeeper closed

-Timekeeper closing

-Is Timekeeper closing?

-Timekeeper closed for good.

-Timekeeper closed

-Timekeeper sealed

-Timekeeper closed

-Timekeeper closed

-Is Timekeeper closing?

-R.I.P Carousel of Progress

:lookaroun

:D
Since Walt was a smoker I would disagree and say he wouldn't approve of the smoking ban :lookaroun

Legacy

hakunamatata said:
I used to post alot. Now my job keeps me too busy. Before I just hung out at the pad and posted.....a bunch....
Yeah... I post a lot depending on the mood.

I didn't post a lot in the last pad thread because I just wasn't around.

MKCP 1985

Computer Magic said:
Since Walt was a smoker I would disagree and say he wouldn't approve of the smoking ban :lookaroun
aah, but he had a moustache and definitely did not approve of facial hair among cast members! I don't know of any *other* studio employees who had facial hair.

He would not have approved of Joe Rohde's earrings! :lol:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Interruption? said:
I've actually never met or heard of one. I think you're telling a campfire horror story.
One of the female CMs in the gift shop at the All Star Movies was pretty assinine one night....

dxwwf3

wannab@dis said:

I don't think he was talking about the film :lol:

Or if he was, I missed the joke. I haven't had the chance to see it yet (I missed it when it was open and I just d/l'd Martin's video).

Computer Magic

MKCP 1985 said:
aah, but he had a moustache and definitely did not approve of facial hair among cast members! I don't know of any *other* studio employees who had facial hair.

He would not have approved of Joe Rohde's earrings! :lol:
Good point, but do you think he would tell his customers they couldn't do something?

The earring must go :lol:

MKCP 1985

wannab@dis said:
What? I was just in the Land this week and as I was going to Soarin for the second time in an afternoon, I thought to myself, "This isn't symbiosis-like, err, symbiotic, err a quiet and lethargic nap-time place to escape the crowds." And then I got in the glider and said, "ooooh, pine trees and orange blossoms. Screw symbiosis." :lol:

wannab@dis

MKCP 1985 said:
What? I was just in the Land this week and as I was going to Soarin for the second time in an afternoon, I thought to myself, "This isn't symbiosis-like, err, symbiotic, err a quiet and lethargic nap-time place to escape the crowds." And then I got in the glider and said, "ooooh, pine trees and orange blossoms. Screw symbiosis." :lol:
:lol:

:sohappy:

Legacy

MKCP 1985 said:
:sohappy:

That's awesome.

dxwwf3

MKCP 1985 said:

OK I guess I did miss the joke :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom