theme park or other food pictures

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Tonight I had Thanksgiving style food even though it is August ☺️View attachment 806242
There's no inappropriate time for turkey and stuffing. 😍

I made a margherita pizza tonight, using Pillsbury pizza dough, lots of those Campari "cocktail tomatoes" (what does that even mean? Are there cocktails made with tomatoes? Do Bloody Marys count? I'm befuddled), fresh basil from my windowsill, and an entire 8oz package of shredded mozzarella. We're going away for a week.on Sunday and I didn't want to leave leftover cheese in the fridge.

It was a work of art, if I do say so myself, and I'm sorry I didn't take a photo. 😋

donaldtoo

I think the vegan thing has mostly been covered, but that is oldest DDs choice regarding such with her and her daughters, and with her husbands blessing, although he loves his red meat, too…!!!!! :hilarious:
Also, oldest DD has made several vegan cakes in recent years that were better than cakes I’ve ever had before…so moist, tasty, and perfect that I had more than one slice…and I never do that…vegan recipes have come a long way…!!!!! :hungry:

WDWmazprty

We have one here in Smyrna TN where I live. We go there now and then but it is pricey! It is very good but I prefer Zaxby's of Chic-Fil-A for the price. We also have a Popeyes, Bojangles, Church's, and a KFC in town, so we can be choosy.
Wow! You're in Smyrna? I used to live in Nashville! Antioch to be specific. My brother-in-law lives in Smyrna. Yes, it makes sense that a Raising Cane's is there, but I agree with you..we LOVE Zaxby's and Popeye's!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom