theme park or other food pictures

Lilofan

We have 3 close by, but we’ve never eaten there before. There are so many other good chicken places also near us…
KFC, Church’s, Bush’s, Golden Chick, Popeyes, Chic-FIL-A, Wingstop and I know I’m forgetting some.
TX has the most Canes locations of any state. One place I like my fried chicken is in hole in wall Chinese take out where we get our fried chicken wings and fried rice combos and gas station food locations where chicken is breaded and fried during the day. One delish fried chicken is Jolibee which is a Filipino fast food chain usually located in areas with a substantial Asian American community like Las Vegas , CA, VA beach , etc.

Last edited:

Lilofan

Office Thanksgiving potluck.
Spinach salad, pea salad, potato salad, samosas, ham, turkey, dressing/stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes with gravy and mac n’ cheese…so much food…!!!!! :hungry::hilarious:

View attachment 807548

OK, more from Thanksgiving of years past…
My beautiful DWifeys Moms side of her family has more than 200 members, at this point (I became #86 when we married in 1988), and they have a Thanksgiving family reunion the first Sunday of every November.
The mains, and the dessert table, respectively…if you leave hungry, it’s your own darn fault…!!!!! :hilarious: ;)

View attachment 807840View attachment 807841
Family gatherings are awesome especially when we get to bring lots of leftovers back home and we don’t have to cook and or go out to eat for the next several days.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Wow! You're in Smyrna? I used to live in Nashville! Antioch to be specific. My brother-in-law lives in Smyrna. Yes, it makes sense that a Raising Cane's is there, but I agree with you..we LOVE Zaxby's and Popeye's!
Antioch has fallen into bad disrepair as has most of South Nashville. How long ago di you live there. Antioch used to be fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom