theme park or other food pictures

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
We got a Dole Whip to share from Sunshine Tree Terrace in MK.
After a couple of spoonfuls, oldest DD dug in a little deeper and found that it was hollow…what you see in the second pic shall forever be referred to by us as a “Dole Hole”…!!!!! :hilarious:

View attachment 800949View attachment 800950
Your daughter is beautiful!
(I know you know this)

That's some disappointing frozen treat. Great name for it

donaldtoo

Your daughter is beautiful!
(I know you know this)

That's some disappointing frozen treat. Great name for it

Thank you, and she is indeed beautiful, inside and out, and she takes after her mother in that regard…!!!!! :inlove::happy:

Yea, We looked at each other at the same time and both said “Dole Hole”…!!!!!!! 🤣😅:hilarious:

John park hopper

We got a Dole Whip to share from Sunshine Tree Terrace in MK.
After a couple of spoonfuls, oldest DD dug in a little deeper and found that it was hollow…what you see in the second pic shall forever be referred to by us as a “Dole Hole”…!!!!! :hilarious:

View attachment 800949View attachment 800950
That real sucks you are paying for half a Dole whip --are they always like that ---if they are-- come on Disney how cheap can you be

donaldtoo

That real sucks you are paying for half a Dole whip --are they always like that ---if they are-- come on Disney how cheap can you be

We’ve had them on past trips and I don’t ever remember them being hollow like that. Those pics are from June 28th of this year.
I have 3 pics of one from our trip last October, but the pics don’t show whether it was hollow or not, but I don’t remember it being so.
We were surprised it was hollow, and then came the joking…!!! 😉:)

John park hopper

We’ve had them on past trips and I don’t ever remember them being hollow like that. Those pics are from June 28th of this year.
I have 3 pics of one from our trip last October, but the pics don’t show whether it was hollow or not, but I don’t remember it being so.
We were surprised it was hollow, and then came the joking…!!! 😉:)
Kinda like a hollow Disney overall experience lately

trr1

Original Poster
Harry’s Hotdogs
Sadsburyville,

Harry's Hotdog topped with chili​

1721337811906.png

French Onion +​

homemade french onion soup loaded with sliced onions, topped with bread cubes and cheese.
1721338052710.png

Philly Steak +​

Philly Steak Sandwich served with french fries o and pickle. with cole slaw
1721338144995.png

Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae​

homemade chocolate brownies, topped with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge
1721338238563.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom