theme park or other food pictures

Lilofan

My wife and I went toView attachment 802309 see her friends in a suburb that is just west of Philadelphia. We ended up meeting them for dinner. Here is my pork chops entree...
That's looks delish with that dipping sauce. Looks like one of my favorite dishes in the Vietnamese place we go to. The marinade for the meat is a secret when I asked for the ingredients. The Viet iced coffee with condesense milk is our finishing end to a very food dinner.

SteveBrickNJ

That's looks delish with that dipping sauce. Looks like one of my favorite dishes in the Vietnamese place we go to. The marinade for the meat is a secret when I asked for the ingredients. The Viet iced coffee with condesense milk is our finishing end to a very food dinner.
At least tonight no one will ask me why I didn't order the "bloomin' onion" 😂

donaldtoo

I’m just gonna’ file this under Beverly is good food too…???!!!!! :cautious::cool:😁:hilarious:
Sorry, but this is just too cute for a proud ol’ Pappy not to post here…
When we were in EPCOT Center ;) on our recent family trip, oldest granddaughter (Emmy) needed to use the restroom, so oldest DD (Megan, her mom) took her to the ones on the other side of Club Cool. On the way back, Emmy, knowing how much I LOVE me some Beverly, said to Megan “We need to get a Beverly for Pappy…!!!”.
It was sooo darn stinkin’ cute I almost…..almost…..teared up…!!!!! :hilarious::inlove::happy:

CFE0C4BE-5319-4C72-886B-902B04D39EBC.jpeg

trr1

Original Poster

Shiki-Sai: Sushi Izakaya — EPCOT’s Japan Pavilion

Violet Yuzu Lemonade​

Yuzu juice, lemonade, blue butterfly pea flower
1721682416375.png

Agedashi Tofu​

Deep-fried tofu with shimeji mushrooms in a flavorful broth
1721682525209.png

Fune for 4-6​

"Boat presentation" showcasing a premium assortment of sushi and sashimi
1721682785496.png1721682695747.png

Ichigo Parfait​

Layers of luscious strawberries, cheesecake, and vanilla ice cream
1721682834139.png

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Made Stuffed Shells tonight and served it with Texas Toast and a side salad.
Stuffed shells is a favorite in our house too. I add spinach to my ricotta-mozzarella filling, per the recipe in my Seventeen magazine back in...probably 1980. Well before I got married, or was even allowed to cook in the family kitchen. I think my dad thought I'd burn the house down if he let me try cooking.

Everyone loves my stuffed shells, except my MIL considered the spinach to be sacrilege, and I had to make a number of spinach-less shells for her whenever we had hubs' family for dinner.

donaldtoo

Stuffed shells is a favorite in our house too. I add spinach to my ricotta-mozzarella filling, per the recipe in my Seventeen magazine back in...probably 1980. Well before I got married, or was even allowed to cook in the family kitchen. I think my dad thought I'd burn the house down if he let me try cooking.

Everyone loves my stuffed shells, except my MIL considered the spinach to be sacrilege, and I had to make a number of spinach-less shells for her whenever we had hubs' family for dinner.

Stuffed shells that my Mom made was one of my favorite dinners at home, back in the day…!!!!! :hungry:
Although, I’m one of those guys that ate, pretty much, everything Mom ever put on the table, without complaints…!!! :)
Except beets. I never liked beets.
Until I discovered pickled beets, and, funny enough, I can eat a whole jar of those darn things in one sitting…!!!!! :hungry::hilarious:

trr1

Original Poster

Rose & Crown Dining Room

Dinner Menu​

EPCOT, World Showcase

Scotch Egg

Golden-fried Hard-boiled Cage-free Egg wrapped in Sausage with Mustard Sauce
1721856171058.png

Coronation Salad

Crisp Salad with Madras Dressing on top of a Crunchy Grain Cracker
1721856553117.png

Fish and Chips

“Rose & Crown’s Signature Dish” Beer-battered and served with Tartar Sauce
1721856619297.png

Sticky Toffee Pudding

Steamed Pudding 'Cake' served with Warm Vanilla Custard and Hot Butter-Rum Sauce
1721857281624.png

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Stuffed shells that my Mom made was one of my favorite dinners at home, back in the day…!!!!! :hungry:
Although, I’m one of those guys that ate, pretty much, everything Mom ever put on the table, without complaints…!!! :)
Except beets. I never liked beets.
Until I discovered pickled beets, and, funny enough, I can eat a whole jar of those darn things in one sitting…!!!!! :hungry::hilarious:
Isn't that funny, I love beets but don't care for them pickled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom