The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

brb1006

Another photo
Z5AYP25X5RCJLG7OY5AK6IWMTQ.jpeg

JohnD

I believe the surprise could be one of two things:

1. They have found a way to bring Walt back from the dead.

2. They are dropping everything to 1971 prices.

***disclaimer*** I am not being serious here.
Funny. I’m watching Price is Right on Paramount+. It is also 50 years old. They’ve given away $6,000 jewelry from contestants row worth more than the value of a car in 1971.

TTA94

IF it is parade related, I’ll bet it’s FoF. I guess it is possible they could have kept that hush hush and probably minimal rehearsals needed especially if they were able to bring back the performers who already know or remember the routines. Also with Once Upon A Christmastime returning in November, that’s even more reason to think FoF could return soon.

Chomama

For those going, are you planning to go RD to close? We usually take a break but I don’t want to miss a surprise! Disney is known for “surprise and delight”…well, they used to be. A girl can dream!

Furiated

For those going, are you planning to go RD to close? We usually take a break but I don’t want to miss a surprise! Disney is known for “surprise and delight”…well, they used to be. A girl can dream!

That's what worries me. I'm planning on rope drop and I'll definitely be there for the new fireworks. But I'd like to be able to escape back to the hotel during the day. I don't want to hang around exhausted just to not miss a surprise.

I understand wanting to save stuff as a surprise for 10/1 but once we're in the park, I hope they give us times that things will happen

JohnD

It’s still a vacation. For me it will be less about being park commando and more about soaking in the atmosphere. That means not necessarily entering at RD, strolling and the occasional attraction, and taking breaks. I’m staying off-site. I could drive back to my hotel for a break but have to go through the hassle of parking again on return. So I find ways to take a break in other ways. For example, I have a 5pm ADR at Whispering Canyon on 10/1.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom