The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

doctornick

Nope. People on both coasts would have been all over that. From what people we trust have been told, there is no nighttime parade coming to WDW, at least for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, it would seem pretty impossible to avoid the leaking of news of a parade coming, especially one that would need to be transported from California. Even FoF returning I think we would have hear about cast hiring/practicing.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm a little surprised that only wdwmagic knows about this and not other sites Esp. That Other Site. Unless all mouths are completely taped shut?????
Our people have a better track record and better contacts than that other site.

They also don't burn bridges by exposing their contacts with self-congratulating advertisement of whatever little knowledge they have, and they don't burn bridges by publicly declaring war on Disney.

Cmdr_Crimson

There will be a couple of unannounced surprises on Oct 1 for MK.
We're finally getting the M&G we deserve of the Inanimate Carbon Rod.
om8cvAcf.jpg

mikejs78

Premium Member

They also don't burn bridges by exposing their contacts with self-congratulating advertisement of whatever little knowledge they have, and they don't burn bridges by publicly declaring war on Disney.
If all Steve cared about was clicks, we would know what he knows already. But then again, he'd probably burn a bridge doing so and then lose future info or possibly a friendship. That's one of the reasons why I appreciate this site over the one that shall not be named and others.

scottb411

It is going to depend on the execution. In theory it is a good thing, but I think for people here to be happy about it we will need to see how it actually turns out.
It is a stand-alone drone show or drones used during the fireworks? One of the renderings of the MK fireworks show looks like it is using drones along with the fireworks.

Disney-Enchantment_Full_43681.jpg

Last edited:

trainplane3

That and what I understand for 50th surprises, there's a whole "you leak it, you are done. Period." while some "leaks" in the past were handled as unofficial announcements to build hype.

They seem to really want surprises to be...well...actual surprises for a change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom