The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Brian

I just wish they'd take them out at this point. The hidden ones, like Tinkerbell and Abu are fun, but the ones out in the open seem out of place. I gave it a pass (to avoid my personal scorn) during the anniversary celebration, but that's far in the rear view mirror at this point.

nickys

Premium Member
I just wish they'd take them out at this point. The hidden ones, like Tinkerbell and Abu are fun, but the ones out in the open seem out of place. I gave it a pass (to avoid my personal scorn) during the anniversary celebration, but that's far in the rear view mirror at this point.
Why?

When I go back, whether that’s in a year, 2 years or further out, I’d love to be able to use my MB+ to activate them again. They were fun last year, why not let guests who didn’t get to see them at the time have a chance? You’re free to ignore them if you’re not interested.

Creathir

Why?

When I go back, whether that’s in a year, 2 years or further out, I’d love to be able to use my MB+ to activate them again. They were fun last year, why not let guests who didn’t get to see them at the time have a chance? You’re free to ignore them if you’re not interested.

I thought they were a fun addition to the parks.
Personally I’d have made the replacement medallions the same bronze/gold color, but that’s just me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom