The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Chomama

Nah? Oh man it is really a family favorite. One of the few things I actually mourn in recent years!! Everybody has their thing! :). Thanking about that show just reminded me how much entertainment and Magic Kingdom had at all times of day. Walking down Main Street there was always something to see. I really, really hope more of it returns eventually. Also do you think meet and greets will return when it is deemed safe?

mattpeto

Nah? Oh man it is really a family favorite. One of the few things I actually mourn in recent years!! Everybody has their thing! :). Thanking about that show just reminded me how much entertainment and Magic Kingdom had at all times of day. Walking down Main Street there was always something to see. I really, really hope more of it returns eventually. Also do you think meet and greets will return when it is deemed safe?
Right before Delta crashed in Orlando, they heavily hinted it was coming back...

From June:

We’re not quite ready to bring back everything yet, but we are optimistic and look forward to the day when Disney pals and princesses are able to hug once again.

Obviously the landscape changed again. But they have worked on M&G signage at Fairytale Hall, Ariel's Grotto, etc. There are zero signs that M&G are going away for good.

There are at least a few queues that used FP+ at the parks (I think I counted 5 overall), all of these will benefit from Genie+ when it rolls out.

At this point if I had to guess, I say Spring/Summer 2022.

Chomama

Right before Delta crashed in Orlando, they heavily hinted it was coming back...

From June:

We’re not quite ready to bring back everything yet, but we are optimistic and look forward to the day when Disney pals and princesses are able to hug once again.

Obviously the landscape changed again. But they have worked on M&G signage at Fairytale Hall, Ariel's Grotto, etc. There are zero signs that M&G are going away for good.

There are at least a few queues that used FP+ at the parks (I think I counted 5 overall), all of these will benefit from Genie+ when it rolls out.

At this point if I had to guess, I say Spring/Summer 2022.
Thanks! I will remain optimistic then!

ToTBellHop

Nah as in “naht gonna happen.”

Cesar R M

And everytime we think about it, and we look now.. we have to be reminded how much we have lost already.

TTA94

It would be very impressive for them to keep rehearsals secret.

Heard an insider paint a grim timeline about the return of FoF and Fantasmic - probably not until spring or summer for both.

Hopefully it's fluid.

Well, guess we know the surprise isn’t parade related then. I agree keeping rehearsals a secret seems impossible. Ugh and here Steve quoted this about a light parade:

I'm kinda surprised what is coming has been kept a secret.

How cruel of him to let us think theres even hope for that 🤣 JK.

999th Happy Haunt

I have a feeling that if the surprise is anything short of Dreamfinder and Figment themselves walking out on stage and saying that a new Journey into Imagination is on it's way, lots of people are gonna be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy disappointed by whatever this surprise is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom