The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

FettFan

Saturday is IT, folks!

Who is excited to finally see the end of this laughably bad ‘anniversary celebration’…?

I would like to know what is to become of all of those golden statues though.
Recycling?
Upper mangement giveaways?
Melted down to form new chain ropes for the ‘Tiana Bayou’ Attraction queues…?

-

Repainted and placed in the Pet Cemetery.

ToTBellHop

Saturday is IT, folks!

Who is excited to finally see the end of this laughably bad ‘anniversary celebration’…?

I would like to know what is to become of all of those golden statues though.
Recycling?
Upper mangement giveaways?
Melted down to form new chain ropes for the ‘Tiana Bayou’ Attraction queues…?

-
It’s hard to stage a coup d’etat when you blow our cover! Dammit, Jim!

Please forgive me as I am certain my question has been discussed. I do follow the thread. My excuse for my memory lapses has been COVID and it is wearing thin. It is really old age and time for me to admit it.:(

If I remember correctly, the Epcot Beacon of Light show will continue. My favorite is the original Beacon of Magic 50th show. Will this particular show be continued or just other rotating versions such as the Encanto version for F&G?

trainplane3

Please forgive me as I am certain my question has been discussed. I do follow the thread. My excuse for my memory lapses has been COVID and it is wearing thin. It is really old age and time for me to admit it.:(

If I remember correctly, the Epcot Beacon of Light show will continue. My favorite is the original Beacon of Magic 50th show. Will this particular show be continued or just other rotating versions such as the Encanto version for F&G?
SSE lights will continue. Shows will get cycled out based on the festival taking place.
There's two "base" shows. The actual one for the 50th (Answer the call) and the regular one.

From the beginning of the video to 1:15, that's the 50th. I'd guess that one will end soon. The one starting at 1:20 is the regular show and should continue running.

SSE lights will continue. Shows will get cycled out based on the festival taking place.
There's two "base" shows. The actual one for the 50th (Answer the call) and the regular one.

From the beginning of the video to 1:15, that's the 50th. I'd guess that one will end soon. The one starting at 1:20 is the regular show and should continue running.

Thank you so much! The one starting at 1:20 is my favorite and I sure hope it keeps running.

ToTBellHop

Complete with the music from Harmonious that we will bury in a few weeks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom