'The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler Weekend'

a2grafix

Can anyone recall how much the pins are? I think the W&D pin was $10. is that about right. Im about to mail some funds to my friend that is picking up my packet.

I think the price of the pin was $10-$13. I remember paying $111 for race sign-up and secured a race pin for that price before the race entry went up a few $$$. Race entry was $90 or plus tax. Found it interesting that I paid $111 for entry and the race pin.

DisneyRunner

According to runDisney on twitter, start corrals will be in the film lot. ??? Where is that? DHS is not a favorite park, so I am not as familiar with it. I know where the booth is for the meet up, however!

wilkeliza

According to runDisney on twitter, start corrals will be in the film lot. ??? Where is that? DHS is not a favorite park, so I am not as familiar with it. I know where the booth is for the meet up, however!

FIlm lot is one of the parking lots. I'm not sure if it is the front or back parking lot.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Looking North, it is the bottom right parking lot. Pretty much, diagonal and the farthest from the front gate and the MnG. ;) Trust me, it will work out. From that distance, the DJ playing Beyonce will be more drowned out. WIN WIN!

joel_maxwell

I was going to do a sign, but my plans have changed and I won't be able to make the race. I haven't heard anyone take up the banner. :lookaroun
I would do a sign, but due to the slight remoteness of our locale, I think we are good. Just look for some bad runners that look like they know Disney!

Besides, I tend to go way over board with things like that, so $2 for a poster board and my daughters markers would turn into a $2 poster board, a color version of the wdwmagic logo, outlined with glow in the dark ink and possibly backlit. I just dont need to touch this.

fmingo36

I was going to do a sign, but my plans have changed and I won't be able to make the race. I haven't heard anyone take up the banner. :lookaroun

I was thinking about doing one but I'm not sure how well it would do on the flight from CT. I am trying to limit my luggage to one SMALL piece of luggage.

joel_maxwell

So, about 75 and 80'ish % humidity.... bring it dude.

Im glad I saw they are going to have changing rooms. I think I might bring a spare pair of running shorts to change into. Mine will be wet. Ill also bring something to wipe down with so I dont stink too bad. ;) Nothing like getting the updraft of all that stank on ToT afterwards.... or the back car of RnRC

joel_maxwell

Word

Musgsy will probably be overcome with the smell and leave us stranded in Alien. :D Yeah, might have to bring a change of clothes for this one.
If my kids and wife wont get near me after my long runs, I dont expect yall too. Im nice like that. LOL

wilkeliza

So I finally got my bib number it is 9896 so I'm in corral D.

I'm really scared because I haven't gotten over 6 miles but I've been jogging at least 3 every day at work (EPCOT Agent P we walk/jog the world show case in 12 minutes like they require us to it is apart of the job) so at least I've been active I'm just not getting the miles I need to get in.

My first name is Elizabeth if you want to say hello.

a2grafix

So I finally got my bib number it is 9896 so I'm in corral D.

I'm really scared because I haven't gotten over 6 miles but I've been jogging at least 3 every day at work (EPCOT Agent P we walk/jog the world show case in 12 minutes like they require us to it is apart of the job) so at least I've been active I'm just not getting the miles I need to get in.

My first name is Elizabeth if you want to say hello.

Liz, I'm in the same boat as you. Have not run longer than 7 miles while training as when August rolled around I accepted a new job and moved to Memphis. I continued to run before I moved and a week after I moved. I have been averaging 3-3.5 miles per outing since August, so don't worry.

If there is any confidence boost, back in mid-June when I ran 5.25 miles one night, my military supervisor said that if I wanted to, I could run 10 miles right then and there. Nice confidence boost.

a2grafix

Other than a handful of e-mails from Run Disney about the Tower 10-miler, a peek inside the official guide, and our bib number, is there anything else I / we should expect from Run Disney in this next week?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom