The Spirited Sixth Sense ...

bhg469

I would advise everyone to do the same
Even when not driving, it is still a cluster f of foot traffic inside the place. There is nowhere to walk, or stop without running into someone else. We had reservations that we were 40 minutes late to and we left the hotel an hour early. We took the bus there later in the week and tried to just do a little shopping. We lasted an hour before we quit the disaster. I really feel like they're doing too much all at once but i understand this is the last thing they want closed for an extended time.

michmousefan

I'm gonna complain about DTD parking for a minute...

Whatever senior level executive has allowed parking to devolve into the utter clusterF that it is has no business being an executive at any company, let alone having the responsibility of walking a dog.

Clearly, nobody thought this through by any stretch of the imagination. The amount of disrespect shown the guests and the cast is immeasurable.....

Carry on.
It's absolutely horrendous. Took me a full 20 minutes of driving around and basically stalking exiting guests as they walked to their cars.

bhg469

It's absolutely horrendous. Took me a full 20 minutes of driving around and basically stalking exiting guests as they walked to their cars.
When we finally parked it was because the same, only there was a group of people crowded around 3 cars, one of them double parked. Children running around their little wagon train, and the definite smell of weed everywhere. I was about ready to snap at that point when one person across from them was leaving and the double parked idiot wouldnt move so the other guest couldnt leave.

asianway

Whatever senior level executive has allowed parking to devolve into the utter clusterF that it is has no business being an executive at any company, let alone having the responsibility of walking a dog.

Clearly, nobody thought this through by any stretch of the imagination. The amount of disrespect shown the guests and the cast is immeasurable.....

Carry on.
Now all they need to do is ignore safety procedures to save money so a kid gets killed and they can be promoted to segment CFO.

the.dreamfinder

Carry on.
When is the West Side parking garage slated for completion? 2015? 2016?

NoChesterHester

Star Wars Land will happen.

Eventually.

Rarely is a corporation handed such an obvious no-brainer.

If it doesn't happen, then Disney leadership truly are a group of idiots.

My opinion on this matter will likely not be popular here. I actually don't for one second believe this delay is an issue with TDO.

I don't know that I have faith that Disney Imagineering has the fortitude to properly add Star Wars to the Parks.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Right! I always point out that I don't mind the snow, its kind of nice when its new. The march, april, may rain where its 40 degrees and everythign is muddy, grey and everything is wet and miserablie, thats when I lose it. I have been flying down for spring training 3 years now, and I am to the point where if work stopped sending me, i would find a new job down in FL. Not necessarily close to the magic but somewhere I can go outside after 7pm and not be frozen.

I would settle for a place where plastic parts are not brittle at noontime and the temperature was above freezing at 7pm instead of below zero

NoChesterHester

Interesting opinion, but most of the projects going on over seas recently (and DCA for that matter) show otherwise.

Compare what Universal Creative is accomplishing for far less money and it is hard not to come to that conclusion.

How much Corporate CapEx would WDI need to properly pull off Star Wars? 2 billion?

Think about it this way - if you are forced to purchase your $35 shirts for $200 you would slow down your shirt buying.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Compare what Universal Creative is accomplishing for far less money and it is hard not to come to that conclusion.

How much Corporate CapEx would WDI need to properly pull off Star Wars? 2 billion?

Think about it this way - if you are forced to purchase your $35 shirts for $200 you would slow down your shirt buying.

HP is much more straight forward to build. Star Wars is a bit more complicated because it involves so many different worlds. Hopefully they will be able blow our minds with it.

Also may depend on new movies too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom