The Spirited Sixth Sense ...

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
To those that have actually played, they were good games with great stories, but the mechanics and controls of the game totally ruined it! Had they not had those issues, they would have done much better. If you ask anyone that has actually played, most will say the same thing...

Have to agree with that statement.

FigmentJedi

I'm not Spirit, but if it helps any....land is already being cleared, rather quickly, for Kong
I'm hoping they wait up a bit on bringing Kong to Florida. I've said this before, but they really ought to take advantage of their partnership with Legendary and give us a modernized version of this as an E-Ticket.
king-kong-vs-godzilla-poster.jpg

Animaniac93-98

Hey I liked Plaza Gardens! But maybe that's because up here in frigid Kahnada all we eat are the fish we thaw over the fire next to the Igloo. I must not have faux one-percent taste. ;)

Glad to hear you like InsideDLParis. They do what twitter should do, without bias and with regular updates. DLP has issues, but they are actively trying to fix them. WDW and MK? Not so much. Which is why IoA is my favourite Orlando park now having just stayed on site at UNI for a work week.

People who spend 30min or more just to get Fastpasses are insane. Especially on days when waits for most rides are less than that.

Does anyone know what commerical they were filming at MK on Tuesday? It was before opening so only the breakfast guests at CP (like me) and CRT saw it.

Also, the title Spirit may be glad to hear news of Hunchback's test run show (like Aladdin in Seattle) playing this year: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/hunchback-of-notre-dame-musical.879510/#post-5924452

PeterAlt

Spirit, when do you think they will make an announcement about Soaring? Will they also make other EC announcements at the same time, such as an announcement about Imagination and/or the so-called "2015 Mystery attraction"? Or do they plan on announcing those later?

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Spirit, when do you think they will make an announcement about Soaring? Will they also make other EC announcements at the same time, such as an announcement about Imagination and/or the so-called "2015 Mystery attraction"? Or do they plan on announcing those later?
Maybe the new video for Soarin is the mystery attraction.

I am also curious if there are any rumblings about the future of imagination.

PeterAlt

Maybe the new video for Soarin is the mystery attraction.

I am also curious if there are any rumblings about the future of imagination.
Possibly. But if Soaring is getting the same film as SDL, then I don't think he would be working on a clone. So, I'm expecting something in addition to Soaring to open at EC at 2015.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Uhh, what DID happen yesterday on Flower Street? More layoffs? I must have missed the news.

Why can't anyone answer this? Is it something we're not supposed to know about, or did nothing truly happen?

And does anyone know if Seaworld is facing permanent backlash because of Blackfish? Are there numbers still way down?

As for disney, how's the progress on the mine train swinging issue, if that was the problem?

Funmeister

Why can't anyone answer this? Is it something we're not supposed to know about, or did nothing truly happen?

And does anyone know if Seaworld is facing permanent backlash because of Blackfish? Are there numbers still way down?

As for disney, how's the progress on the mine train swinging issue, if that was the problem?

I know nothing of "The Flower St. Fiasco of 2014!"

I think Sea World is beginning to rebound from the PR problem (if there really truly was one). New bands are signing up for the BBQ Summer shindig and more and more support (factual) is popping up around the internet. CNN continues to show Blackfish but that story is beginning to lose steam. The bigger story right now is SeaWaorld trying to block voting privileges of PETA who owns 80 shares of SeaWorld stock.

PETA is trying to force a vote making SeaWorld create an expanded orca retirement facility or something like that.

"Swinging issues" at Disney? Sounds like fun.

Magenta Panther

Soarin' Over Pgh

I know nothing of "The Flower St. Fiasco of 2014!"

I think Sea World is beginning to rebound from the PR problem (if there really truly was one). New bands are signing up for the BBQ Summer shindig and more and more support (factual) is popping up around the internet. CNN continues to show Blackfish but that story is beginning to lose steam. The bigger story right now is SeaWaorld trying to block voting privileges of PETA who owns 80 shares of SeaWorld stock.

PETA is trying to force a vote making SeaWorld create an expanded orca retirement facility or something like that.

"Swinging issues" at Disney? Sounds like fun.

I would love to see all the animals have bigger, deeper and more stimulating "pens" to live in as well as a retirement program in place. For once, I'm with PETA on that much. I was wondering if their BBQ summer thing was getting any better attention. Thank you, @Funmeister . :)

BlueSkyDriveBy

I recall someone a year (maybe two) ago on twitter who worked at DLR and was suddenly a bigtime 'insider' and all the fanbois would tweet him up ... All he was was a front-line CM that had some access to information and was very good at being where he didn't belong and overhearing things ... but, even then, after a while his info went way south. I can't even recall what his name was.
There were several individuals who fell into this category, most of whom posted on MC. I'm thinking you might be referring to @DLdocumentary but that's just a guess.

71jason

I think the Blackfish backlash has been overblown (despite the fact I have Sea World TM friends who post daily on Facebook attacking the film). SW's larger problem is that of their last 3 major attractions, 2 were out and out duds, while the third is the most polarizing ride in Orlando. Most of the shows are rather long in the tooth as well. If Antarctica had been the E-ticket is was hyped as, I don't think attendance would be an issue.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
I think the Blackfish backlash has been overblown (despite the fact I have Sea World TM friends who post daily on Facebook attacking the film). SW's larger problem is that of their last 3 major attractions, 2 were out and out duds, while the third is the most polarizing ride in Orlando. Most of the shows are rather long in the tooth as well. If Antarctica had been the E-ticket is was hyped as, I don't think attendance would be an issue.

SWO's numbers are fine. There is no worry there. Now elsewhere.... concerns and not BF related.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom