The Spirited Sixth Sense ...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Here you go. Put these on first, then read that.

PINK-Rose-Colored-Glasses.jpg

The comments section is a veritable fanboy lovefest. Oh hail the wonderful corporation in all its magnificence. Though you do have to wonder at the religious like fervour some are attacking those critical of Disney, and Im not sure how Carsland is exactly a new attraction at WDW.

tissandtully

Sunday Spirited Musings:

Do you hear that giant sound of hot air being expelled? Yes, the MK debuted its first new parade since 2001 and every Lifestyler has been camped out all day (I think they were peeing in jars) to tell you all about it.

Speaking of Lifestylers, did you see the list of who got into the Muppets screening this weekend? Oh yeah, all the usual suspects. And they'll be at the Captain America one as well because it's a cheap way for Celebration Place to buy them. Me ... I'd rather pay twice the regular price than have to see Scary Steven dressed as Sam Eagle.

OK, why Twitter is bad in one example:
Parkscope ‏@Parkscope 1h
Apparently there's a hoax spreading claiming 16 people died today in a coaster crash at Universal. That's clearly not true.

There's a hoax out there going on, so what do you do? You give it more attention. Folks that have a 140-character (or less) attention span are only going to get DEAD PEOPLE UNI COASTER. Again, that is what this technology platform is best known for.

Yes, I admit it. I live in SoFla and have never been to Calle Ocho. No desire at all.

Are the Voices of Liberty about to be silenced by the budget ax? Not sure, but that is the word going around (see: new thread I just started).

Friends in O-Town that are at the WDW and UNI parks this weekend appear shocked they are busy. Why? This is the heart of college spring break time. And the weather is great for locals too.

No, I won't be here tonight. I'll be watching ABC ... and AMC.

Anyone here every do an Adventures By Disney tour?

So, let me get this straight, Disney is trying to pay off a politician to get a law passed against ticket resellers (which I have no problem with at all), but that will actually criminalize the victims/buyers as well?!?!

Sorry, but that is just BS. If you are not familiar with WDW and its ticketing procedures and you see a booth in front of a legit business like a 7-11 on US192 that has all sorts of official brochures and the like, how is it that you are supposed to know that what they are doing is against the law? Insanity yet again ... much like arresting people and ruining their lives for what's on their computers when, in today's age, someone can download something to your computer from half a world away that you do not want, have not asked for and have no knowledge it is even there. Or being sued for someone breaking into your home or yard and injuring themselves or drowning in your pool etc.

Crazy world. Crazier country. Craziest state.

I was at the muppets screening, the film is pretty hilarious, it was packed. They brought over Sweetums from DHS for a M&G, which was thoughtful I guess. Would have been nice to have Kermit or Fozzie. They didn't make us turn our phones in like usual, they had people watching the audience which seems to be most efficient way and I'm not sure why they didn't do that in the beginning. Also, JFB is one hot mama.

Soarin' Over Pgh

The comments section is a veritable fanboy lovefest. Oh hail the wonderful corporation in all its magnificence. Though you do have to wonder at the religious like fervour some are attacking those critical of Disney, and Im not sure how Carsland is exactly a new attraction at WDW.

That's the sickening part!

I've learned from reading HuffPost that the comments section is a very dangerous thing to read if you have more than 1/2 a brain.

But if you think that's bad... try WDW/Disney/Disneyland Facebook pages. Dear god. The worst, ever.

Just saw the DisneyParks Blog latest update shared on Facebook, and I chimed in there...something I rarely do.

All about SpectroMagic...and how wonderful it was. Amazing how even with just a few comments, there are folks there that have NO IDEA that TDO let the parade rot. They want it to come back. HA! Right!

I used to read some of what the Parks Blog offered...but with all their 'nostalgic' posts lately, I end up vomiting in my mouth too much, as it makes me absolutely sick most of the time.

So, I did chime in...figured someone needed to let them know that operations just let the damned thing rot and then put most of it in the dumpster...save for a few splinters here and there that someone is adding to some overpriced pins.

Just had to vent. Happy Monday.

HAHAHAHAHAH good for you! I'm sure it's already been deleted, but sometimes it's good to get a rant on like that. Happy Monday, D/S!

alphac2005

I also think, much like Letterman, he was vastly more entertaining when he was a young dog on the scene ...his 12:35 show was tired when he left it.

I think that Letterman brought originality and the was the first of his kind in late night and it showed. He even admits to mailing it in today, but the Letterman of 'Late Night' was simply outstanding. He was hungry. Period. While I don't watch him much, I find Craig Ferguson to be quite skilled and it's honestly surprising to have him on a net with his format. No pre-interview garbage, canned b.s., rather off-the-cuff and quirky.

Hell, I used to totally enjoy Tom Snyder as he was a relic by today's standards that they put on the Tiffany net before going to Ferguson. I would occasionally email with Tom Snyder and somehow it would become about the love of our lost pets.

PhotoDave219

I was at the muppets screening, the film is pretty hilarious, it was packed. They brought over Sweetums from DHS for a M&G, which was thoughtful I guess. Would have been nice to have Kermit or Fozzie. They didn't make us turn our phones in like usual, they had people watching the audience which seems to be most efficient way and I'm not sure why they didn't do that in the beginning. Also, JFB is one hot mama.

I havent seen Kermit & Piggy out since July 4, 2004. MGM, day set.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
If they put more shopping and dining in a new street behind Main Street, do you think there is a possibility that they may convert Main Street shops back to more unique individual stores and shift the mega mall to the back street?
This.:)

Unfortunately they will probably just build a clone of emporium back there too:(. More dining options would be nice, but they already have Tomorrowland Terrace and Tortuga which are hardly ever open. I say build a ride or at least a show theater back there and put the new restaurant into the Tomorrowland Terrace location.

coolbeans14

lebeau

I'm going to say something really stupid, but 80 + 2 doesn't equal 100... Have I missed something? Or were the other 18% just saying: "magicband is a thing" ?

Just a guess:

80% - "I don't hate the magic band"*
18% - "I hate the magic band"
2% - "I demand a refund because of the magic band".

*Includes some miniscule portion of pixie dusters who think the magic band is the most magical thing since themed toilets.

bhg469

Just a guess:

80% - "I don't hate the magic band"*
18% - "I hate the magic band"
2% - "I demand a refund because of the magic band".

*Includes some miniscule portion of pixie dusters who think the magic band is the most magical thing since themed toilets.
Having used the magic band last week I can honestly say that I thought it was convenient but got uncomfortable after the whole day of wearing it.. Thats all I thought about it. I didnt get surveyed but I was really upset with how awful FP+ was. The lack of being able to schedule attractions 1 at a time was useless. I didn't think it was going to be this awful but it was.

Future Guy

I don't know where else to put this, but Disney is sticking with the 80% positive, 2% negative line for MM+. Also, wait times haven't gone up, it's just your imagination!

http://www.businessweek.com/article...on-on-technology-to-track-theme-park-visitors

I believe it was a guy named Joe Goebbels who said that if you repeat a lie often enough it will eventually be accepted as the truth. (And for the tiny minority who knows who Goebbels was, I am not saying that lying about MM+ is as bad as helping to orchestrate the Holocaust)

RSoxNo1

I think that Letterman brought originality and the was the first of his kind in late night and it showed. He even admits to mailing it in today, but the Letterman of 'Late Night' was simply outstanding. He was hungry. Period. While I don't watch him much, I find Craig Ferguson to be quite skilled and it's honestly surprising to have him on a net with his format. No pre-interview garbage, canned b.s., rather off-the-cuff and quirky.

Hell, I used to totally enjoy Tom Snyder as he was a relic by today's standards that they put on the Tiffany net before going to Ferguson. I would occasionally email with Tom Snyder and somehow it would become about the love of our lost pets.
IMO, Ferguson is #1 right now, Kimmell #2, Letterman #3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom