The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

TinkerBelle8878

I know but I still think a Groot suit like the Transformers could be better than a foam suit like what Slim seems to be made of (is it? I'm not sure) especially since he's basically a living tree. Maybe he can have an animated face like talking Mickey. That's all I'm saying.
Although if he's able to talk all he can say is 'I Am Groot', in that order :p.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Three. You ignored Dinoland being North America, through the lens of the western USA and America's love of paleontology both reverent and irreverent.

Beastly Kingdom was going to be Europe.

Only problem is the America's did not exist at that time - they were part of a larger supercontinent

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Speaking of Strategic Command.
Anyone remembers that news where they found a lot of violations from the officers incharge of the missiles? (like drugs, prostitution, alcohol and leaving the silo systems open while active if I remember correctly ?)

I do but is it a surprise when your job is to end the world... - I also remember the UFO flap which ended up causing a large number of missiles to go into pre-launch and subsequently deactivate.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-air-force-personnel-ufos-deactivated-nukes/

But this is officially WAY OFF TOPIC NOW!!!

GiveMeTheMusic

These wouldn't happen to have anything to do with what you were hinting at @WDW1974?

hkmsg_twams132_06.JPG

Andy Sinclair-Harris @1lowereastside · Aug 14
About to get a lot more 'chilly' at Hong Kong Disneyland...

After all, the train is still down for a while with Ironman and that would happen to be the last logical location to build an additional guest pathway below the tracks to access the expansion plots and build out fantasyland...

Perhaps I'm just reading into things too much and connecting a little too many dots...

They just announced an Anna/Elsa meet-n-greet for HKDL, so I'd guess that's what's going on here.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I keep seeing more Robin Williams tributes and I think it's the only time a celebrity death upset me. He was always a favorite of mine from his stand up to his acting. He was different, he made people happier, he made people laugh and it sucks that unfortunately internally he couldn't feel the way he helped so many others feel. It's clear he was unique and not just your run of the mill star.

Just felt like writing my thoughts down, thanks to anyone who read them lol. I'm glad he'll continue to entertain the world.

That's ok, I needed to cry today. It's alright. It's all good. I'm ok. I just uh got something in both eyes.

choco choco

That's not a "sigh of relief" move; that's desperation. To do so this far after the movie's release and the public backlash means they tried to weather the storm and they've just now realized they can't.

Sea World San Diego is the only Sea World to actually be next to the sea. I wonder if it's possible to just build an orca pen right in Mission Bay. Maybe the bay is too polluted or the water temperature or salinity isn't right? In fact, Sea World San Diego has a stadium already right on the ocean, where they currently hold some sort of Cirque du Soleil show. Is it to possible to convert that area into the new orca area? More space, real ocean water.

Cosmic Commando

Except that a project of such scope cannot just be put together in about a year. It predates Blackfish.
Making a bigger tank can't even be planned in a year? For one park? It's not even opening until 2018... I doubt it will take 40 months (until Jan 2014) of build time. They probably aren't even done planning it. I'm not sure I buy that it predates Blackfish in any kind of substantive way. Whatever their version of blue sky is; "blue ocean" is taken. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom