The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

Animaniac93-98

Merry Christmas WDWMagic! 2014 Hallmark ornaments go on sale today!

Oh lord, @Animaniac93-98 why would anyone want to buy Christmas ornaments in freakin' JULY?!

Well Mr. Smartie Pants, if you want to get that NEW LIMITED EDITION "ROCKETEER" ORNAMENT before your local store runs out of the ONLY 4-6 COPIES IT'S GETTING, you'd but it now too. ;)

highflying-hero-root-1495qxe3723_1470_1.jpg

It's $14.95, and strangely not advertised in their "Dream Book", but there none the less.

And yes, there will be Frozen stuff in the fall so if you want to get your hands on Olaf or Elsa you should pre-order now (no pre-charge required).

KJC

Exactly. Clearly it was designed to be as vague as possible so that the author can go back in a few years, point to this, and say, "See what I did there? I was right all along!"

To be fair, Theme Park Insider has had some incredible scoops over the years, including being the first to reveal Diagon Alley and the Gringotts Bank expansion. They are a very reliable news source.

cw1982

To be fair, Theme Park Insider has had some incredible scoops over the years, including being the first to reveal Diagon Alley and the Gringotts Bank expansion. They are a very reliable news source.

Even the best of sources will occasionally have some pieces that tend to be of less value than others. I never said the site wasn't reliable, just that this particular article lacks the information to really be seen as insightful or worth anything more than a generalized "yep... lots going on in WDW right now." @seascape seemed to think that this was some kind of huge nod to actual reasons to get excited about WDW's additions in their parks, and that's the part that lacks substance. I even said in my original comments that I don't doubt that there COULD be reasons to get excited, but that the article doesn't give us enough to follow suit.

Last edited:

Quinnmac000

Its not the source its the company the source is about...Universal news leaks it tends to happen, Disney news leaks it tends to be blue sky...especially if it sounds too good to be true.

Next Big Thing

Uni can do plenty with pyro. Its noise that is the issue. Quiet fireworks can be great when mixed with the right show (Dreams!) but it is more trying to make a unique show and not similar to Cinespec that I think would be a huge issue.

Whatever happens its bound to draw comparison to RoE. And that could be another problem. To compete they'd need to use lighting, lasers, pyro, possibly screens.... which would be similar to Cinespec and RoE.

How do they find a unique show using what lagoon shows by their nature use?
I'll solve one problem... Get rid of CineSpec and come up with a new show for Studios.

It's a nice show and all, but it's sort of like watching the clip at the end of the Great Movie Ride, only with lasers and Fireworks. Just not too impressed.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Merry Christmas WDWMagic! 2014 Hallmark ornaments go on sale today!

Oh lord, @Animaniac93-98 why would anyone want to buy Christmas ornaments in freakin' JULY?!

Well Mr. Smartie Pants, if you want to get that NEW LIMITED EDITION "ROCKETEER" ORNAMENT before your local store runs out of the ONLY 4-6 COPIES IT'S GETTING, you'd but it now too. ;)

highflying-hero-root-1495qxe3723_1470_1.jpg

It's $14.95, and strangely not advertised in their "Dream Book", but there none the less.

And yes, there will be Frozen stuff in the fall so if you want to get your hands on Olaf or Elsa you should pre-order now (no pre-charge required).
Were you having a conversation with yourself there? Or did I just read it wrong?

Nubs70

Theme park insider has a good story on the future of WDW and they even say, "If you are excited about Diagon Alley .... well, stay tuned. The very best is yet to come."

sider www.themeparkinsider.com/discussion/thread.cfm?page=179
Sorry but this article says absolutely nothing and has neither logical premise nor conclusion.

The hypothesis of this article is:

Since UNI built Diagon Alley

Given WDW is remodeling
And practices LEAN processes​

Therefore great things will materialize in the future at WDW.

LEAN processes is just another term for Value Engineered.

At best, this article can be summarized as follows: " WDW is currently engaged in multiple value engineered renovation therefore good things will materialize"

Do you feel that is a true statement?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Sorry but this article says absolutely nothing and has neither logical premise nor conclusion.

The hypothesis of this article is:

Since UNI built Diagon Alley

Given WDW is remodeling
And practices LEAN processes​

Therefore great things will materialize in the future at WDW.

LEAN processes is just another term for Value Engineered.

At best, this article can be summarized as follows: " WDW is currently engaged in multiple value engineered renovation therefore good things will materialize"

Do you feel that is a true statement?
I think they are just following in the footsteps of Nostradamus and making extremely vague predictions that you can attribute for future years. "The sky will burn at 86 degrees" "Brick and mortar will cause smiles in the MK". See, I too can be a prophet

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom