The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

Cesar R M

Complete Frozen overlay of Epcot: Just think of the possibilities: Journey into Frozen, Reindeer Talk with Sven; World of Arendale Showcase, The Fountains of Arendale, Club Frozen, Reindeer Sled Test Track, The Frozen Seas with Olaf and Friends
kIirchB.gif

Cesar R M

Rumor mill a' churning.

Universal is actively trying to get a huge, visible celebrity chef to build a upscale dining experience on par with my beloved Victoria and Alberts. The obvious answer to this predicament is Gordon Ramsay who would easily give the Universal resort a world class chef and world class showman who has never been more popular. There are other chef with the right chops, Marco Pierre-White comes to mind, but he's more of a foodie chef than a world wide brand like Ramsay. Is Universal wooing Ramsay?
They should make an attraction based on how many F works can Gordon throw while he delivers food!

Mouse Trap

Rumor mill a' churning.

Universal is actively trying to get a huge, visible celebrity chef to build a upscale dining experience on par with my beloved Victoria and Alberts. The obvious answer to this predicament is Gordon Ramsay who would easily give the Universal resort a world class chef and world class showman who has never been more popular. There are other chef with the right chops, Marco Pierre-White comes to mind, but he's more of a foodie chef than a world wide brand like Ramsay. Is Universal wooing Ramsay?

Hmmm...Emeril Lagasse maybe?

seascape

Hmmm...Emeril Lagasse maybe?
Celebrity Chefs are way over rated especially those on the food channel. They are more interested in making money than putting out top food. Universal could easily build a restaurant with the quality of Victoria and Albert it's not that hard and all it takes is great ingredients and a great chef and the desire. I would put it in their top hotel and not a park. Universal does have a market big enough and rich enough to support it. I have only eaten at Victoria and Albert once and that was for my 5th anniversary. I will not eat there again because while the food was great it's over priced like all 5 star restaurants. I would rather eat at a very high 3 or 4 star restaurant and save the money. I found at a very you age the richest people I knew didn't waste money on 5 star restaurants.

Stitchon

Rumor mill a' churning.

They should just get Emeril to open up another establishment. I had the pleasure of eating at the Delmonico in Las Vegas last month, and it was excellent. I'd love to see him bring something of that caliber to Universal.

aladdin2007

I just hope it's something other than the third theater and new movie for Soarin...that doesn't peak my interest in the slightest as I believe Soarin is one of the most overrated "rides" I have ever been on...

well he did say something is going to get some love, so that means something already in place. Im doing a ball juggle between imagination, eo, energy, spaceship earth...of course could be none of those things, but those are just half the list that needs love in the park.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
well he did say something is going to get some love, so that means something already in place. Im doing a ball juggle between imagination, eo, energy, spaceship earth...of course could be none of those things, but those are just half the list that needs love in the park.
Imagination I hope, but probably just EO. Actually they all need some love. I'd be happy with any getting some.

RSoxNo1

No comment other than Disney will not be happy with what I put out, and I feel about as bad about that as they do for charging me $14 for a burger, fries and a Coke at the ABC Commissary that was damn near inedible and not as fresh as a $1.19 McDouble at an area McD's or having inadequate air conditioning at many locations in their theme parks because, unlike UNI, they have contempt for their guests and cast.

I am supposed to speak with someone with knowledge of this particular subject this evening when I return from a family dinner. Depending on what I hear, I'll post over the weekend if possible.
What's even scarier is that they actually reduced the price of the burger in the last year.

RSoxNo1

Rumor mill a' churning.

Well if Disney is trying to get Morimotos it could be an aspect of the theme park wars we weren't anticipating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom