The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
They're lying to you. The crowd is bigger than Hogsmeade.
Perhaps you are in a position to know that the information provided by these cast members is inaccurate. But how do you know that the cast members know the information is inaccurate, and are therefore lying as opposed to simply being mistaken?

Last edited:

Soarin' Over Pgh

Hey guys, we have a dedicated Universal board. That might be a better place to talk Diagon and Gringotts.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/forums/universal-orlando.20/

I totally get it, I do. But this is the most exciting thing to happen to Disney *and* Universal right now, and Spirit's threads have always been a bit of a water cooler discussion. no one is arguing, there's no caps lock, nada. I'm failing to see the problem.

Word from some guests inside say theyre managing the crowds better with queues, switchbacks, etc. @71jason is in agreement with you numbers-wise. (Bigger crowd)

Plus this crowd can be spread out over two parks. People can go into IOA and take HE.

And there's the difference- two parks with an innovative ride to connect them and keep the crowds under control. What a fantastic idea that was.

Anyone have photos of what DA is looking like right now? I'm assuming a massive wall-to-wall of people.

Cesar R M

Is he? Or is this just guessing? Cameron has a lot of say on this and such a situation is impossible, unless I've been misinformed about his contract.
I have no idea, I was just explaining his supposed message.
You're the one with contacts not me ;)

I'm just a "commoner" in this thread hah!

Cesar R M

Only a 300 minute wait!
I wonder if Anna and Elsa will be there... otherwise, it probably isn't worth waiting
zufLMZS.gif

Mouse Trap

You don't care, but 25% of your total posts have related to that very subject. The troll doth protest too much...

I think you need to revist your middle school years if you have come to the calculation that 25% of my mere 60-something posts relate to the topic of UO attendance.

LithiumBill

I've resigned myself to the knowledge that for the next 3 months every thread will become UNI vs WDW...

Facts that cannot be contended:

DA is amazing, awesome, crowded, busy, worth-the-wait, innovative, ground-breaking, game-changing, etc...

NFL and 7DMT is not a "potter swatter", kiddy ride, under-whelming for adults, boring, nice, fun, cute, took to long to build, etc...
Once everybody gets that out of their system, can we stop arguing? I mean, how many times can the same things be tossed back and forth?

Disney fans, heck, theme park fans, should rejoice that DA is kicking butt and the crowds are huge, and that theme parks are going to take notice and will need to respond or take note of what has happened. DA is a game-changer, and it will make it's mark on the other properties.

I love wdw, but I would never shut myself out from good entertainment and quality work. I pray someone, anyone, at TDO will say, "We can do better." and actually DO BETTER! (please)

Cesar R M

Crowds are nothing like Hogsmead, but don't let it full you, its busy here.

Gringrotts is moving slow, apparently there still is an issue with the audio getting out of sync on some cars, so its not running at capacity.

HE is a huge people eater for what it is. The fact its different there and back is making people get right back on.

I've seen them firmly tell two different people not to film Gringrotts while riding and to put their cameras away. I should be on soon with my phone here so I'll try.
I'm surprised they do not implement a "remove any phone/camera and leave them in a secure locker" on most rides.

Cesar R M

Maybe. Seems more forgiveness can be had for the revolutionary than can be had for screwing up the ordinary.
I Still wonder.. is this screen interactive? or just repeating the same thing over and over?

Less than a month on these boards and already putting the ignore button to work. That must be a record!;)
Some people can be so undesirable... that you instantly smash the ignore button as soon they spew their BS.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I've resigned myself to the knowledge that for the next 3 months every thread will become UNI vs WDW...

Facts that cannot be contended:

DA is amazing, awesome, crowded, busy, worth-the-wait, innovative, ground-breaking, game-changing, etc...

NFL and 7DMT is not a "potter swatter", kiddy ride, under-whelming for adults, boring, nice, fun, cute, took to long to build, etc...
Once everybody gets that out of their system, can we stop arguing? I mean, how many times can the same things be tossed back and forth?

Disney fans, heck, theme park fans, should rejoice that DA is kicking butt and the crowds are huge, and that theme parks are going to take notice and will need to respond or take note of what has happened. DA is a game-changer, and it will make it's mark on the other properties.

I love wdw, but I would never shut myself out from good entertainment and quality work. I pray someone, anyone, at TDO will say, "We can do better." and actually DO BETTER! (please)

I don't see any arguing. But then again, my ignore list is well fed at this point.

I'm finding it very interesting to see the wait times and crowds at UO today... especially from my desk at work.

Anyone know what Disney parks are looking like right now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom