The Spirited Back Nine ...

yensidtlaw1969

Yes, yes, a MILLION times YES!!!!! The T-Rex scene from the first movie still holds up extremely well today simply because of how amazing that animatronic(?) was. Does anyone know if that thing is still around or did they disassemble it after the movie was done?
Unless he was intentionally very well preserved, a lot of the materials used in making creatures like that don't hold up well over time. My guess would be that he's either in a private collection or in a landfill o_O

John

Squirrels are not the disease carriers that rats/mice are, Even though they ARE incredibly destructive they REALLY enjoy chewing armored fiber optic cables.

I agree, Rats are vermin, disease carriers. I wouldn't infer them to be anything related to "nature". To infer they are something of nature is to insinuate they have some ecological value at WDW. They have none. These vermin need to be dealt with swiftly. If you eradicated every rat on the 40 some odd square miles of WDW it wouldn't put a dent in the Florida rat population or effect the ecological balance of the area.

Mike S

I agree, Rats are vermin, disease carriers. I wouldn't infer them to be anything related to "nature". To infer they are something of nature is to insinuate they have some ecological value at WDW. They have none. These vermin need to be dealt with swiftly. If you eradicated every rat on the 40 some odd square miles of WDW it wouldn't put a dent in the Florida rat population or effect the ecological balance of the area.
image.jpg

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

The problem of course is not so much the diseases they carry but that they will attract predators which in WDW's case will be snakes and poisonous ones at that and some kid is going to be bitten because they will try to pick one up because they dont know the snakes are dangerous. And while I have not seen RATS at WDW I have seen lots of snakes with the majority being the poisonous variety which is to be expected since WDW is in the middle of a florida swamp.

bhg469

TalkingHead

The problem of course is not so much the diseases they carry but that they will attract predators which in WDW's case will be snakes and poisonous ones at that and some kid is going to be bitten because they will try to pick one up because they dont know the snakes are dangerous. And while I have not seen RATS at WDW I have seen lots of snakes with the majority being the poisonous variety which is to be expected since WDW is in the middle of a florida swamp.

What venomous snakes have you seen at WDW? Only reason I ask is because the majority of snakes in Central Florida are harmless, and most Floridians couldn't tell you the difference between a water moccasin and a brown water snake if it bit them on the leg.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom