The Spirited Back Nine ...

Little Green Men

IMO WDW does have a better Winnie the Pooh ride, Astro Orbitor (it's still elevated while DL's is on the ground), Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise (Just my opinion), Dumbo (no it's not a big ride but ours was definitely improved). Star Tours. (Better capacity with shorter waits. IMHO fits better in DHS). And some good rides removed from DL like the Peoplemover, Country Bear Jamboree, and Carousel of Progress. Originals like Hall of Presidents, Mickeys Phillarmagic, Seven Dwarf Mine Train (maybe a little short) as well.

Progress.City

Ah, did some Google searching that took me right back here for leaked Star Wars and found this leaked plan for Star Wars expansion at DHS. Credit @Atomicmickey

image.jpg

BrerJon

I am willing to bet that a poll of hardcore Disney fans that have visited both resorts would vote Disneyland.

Magic Kingdom vs Disneyland... yes, no contest. But WDW as a whole vs Disneyland... I dunno, that's a tougher call. Despite the obscene prices, decay and endless closures and lack of investment, you can still have a lot of fun in WDW, and Disneyland can't touch it when it comes to things like the water parks, Fort Wilderness or the golf courses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom