The Spirited Back Nine ...

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Nah. There are always plans. I remember there used to be a member here that actually saw plans for monorail routes that were never used.

You mean these? I wonder what ever happened to Pete????
See Cancelled EPCOT Resorts Monorail thread for complete description of my plan. I did several updates to the graphic since I posted. Refresh your browser to make sure you have the latest version.

Monorail.png

Travel Junkie

Disneyworld beats Disneyland in everyway(minus Indiana Jones and Radiator Springs Racers).

I am willing to bet that a poll of hardcore Disney fans that have visited both resorts would vote Disneyland.

And since you said EVERYWAY with only 2 exceptions I will throw out Pirates as vastly superior. If you decide to include that I will throw out entertainment is far superior at Disneyland.

This is all opinion based but the 2 examples I cited even the most diehard Disneyland haters would have to admit. I could go on but there’s no need to turn this into another DLR vs WDW battle royale

Californian Elitist

Its funny the people with APs who go to Disneyland that I talk to all think Radiator Springs Racers is boring and avoid it at all costs but go on California Screamin', Matterhorn, Space Mountain and Indy over and over while I'm there visiting. Also Mater is extremely more popular.

Yet people who tend to go to Disneyworld more its the exact opposite where they think RSR is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I'm a Disneyland AP, and I think Racers is a blast. However, I do fall into the category where I only ride it once per trip, and indeed ride some others over and over again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom