The Spirited Back Nine ...

bhg469

Has anything leaked yet? Star Wars screenplay, Star Wars park expansion plans or ride blueprints, Star Wars ANYTHING, DHS expansion blueprints or plans, ANY blueprints or plans (other than Avatar), anything????

We all know there's a lot being worked on but this is the longest we've been waiting without so much of a leak! Either there are leaks I don't know about or Disney has improved security drastically!
They are very much on top of the movie leaks. A friend of mine had to delete his reddit account because someone attached to the movie found out he posted spoilers that were shared with him in confidence. My friend never signed an nda but the other guy did and he was definitely contacted by the big D.

71jason

Has anything leaked yet? Star Wars screenplay, Star Wars park expansion plans or ride blueprints, Star Wars ANYTHING, DHS expansion blueprints or plans, ANY blueprints or plans (other than Avatar), anything????

We all know there's a lot being worked on but this is the longest we've been waiting without so much of a leak! Either there are leaks I don't know about or Disney has improved security drastically!

Beyond the scope of this forum, and it risks the wrath of @PhotoDave219, but plenty of leaks from the script are out there if you go looking for them. I mean major level spoilers.

Quinnmac000

Its funny the people with APs who go to Disneyland that I talk to all think Radiator Springs Racers is boring and avoid it at all costs but go on California Screamin', Matterhorn, Space Mountain and Indy over and over while I'm there visiting. Also Mater is extremely more popular.

Yet people who tend to go to Disneyworld more its the exact opposite where they think RSR is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

the.dreamfinder

Its funny the people with APs who go to Disneyland that I talk to all think Radiator Springs Racers is boring and avoid it at all costs but go on California Screamin', Matterhorn, Space Mountain and Indy over and over while I'm there visiting. Also Mater is extremely more popular.

Yet people who tend to go to Disneyworld more its the exact opposite where they think RSR is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Simple. APers treat DLR like a mall so a ride like RSR becomes less special through repetition while WDW guests cannot believe Disney can build a modern attraction of that caliber.

PhotoDave219

Please take your spoiler discussion elsewhere.

This is not a spoiler forum.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

I can't believe no one has walked in and seen at least some plans on a desk or pinned up to a wall.

FigmentJedi

You're forgetting Pirates, the amount of dark rides in their Fantasyland and the fact they're all getting upgrades while our Pan still sits in the 70's, their Space Mountain, and other examples that would make this post too long.
Space Mountain's a smoother ride there and the music's great, but Florida's beats it in terms of setting a mood with the queue and post show. Disneyland's just seems kinda abridged in comparison.

dstrawn9889

Space Mountain's a smoother ride there and the music's great, but Florida's beats it in terms of setting a mood with the queue and post show. Disneyland's just seems kinda abridged in comparison.
well the original usually is better than the carbon-copy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom